09:15 31 July 2014
By Dave Toyn
Enjoy a day to remember at The Lamex Stadium
Stevenage Football Club Foundation has a brand new Mascot Package available for every home game in 2016/17.
A Mascot Package guarantees great entertainment for youngsters and some life-long memories. Available for supporters aged between 5 and 15, Mascot Packages are perfect for birthday presents and other special occasions and are available throughout the season, subject to availability.
Being a mascot is a great way to experience a VIP day at Stevenage FC. Youngsters get a unique experience to meet all their heroes in the home dressing room before the match and get some signed autographs and photos.
You also get to warm up on the pitch like a professional with a Stevenage FC Foundation coach, lead the teams out for the game, have a photo with the captains and officials and much more!
The Mascot Package includes:
- Lunch will be provided with a drink.
- A seated ticket for the mascot plus three additional adult seated tickets.
- A chance to loan or purchase a kit for a discounted rate.
- A goody bag filled with Boro merchandise.
- A unique experience to meet all your heroes in the dressing room before the match
- Have a kick-about on the pitch pre-match and at half-time
- Lead the teams out for the game, take part in the pre-match handshakes and have a photo with the captains and officials
- The opportunity to participate in our American Penalty Shoot Out on the pitch prior to kick off.
- An attempt on our STS Tyre Pros "Through the Tyre" Challenge at half-time (No cash prizes on offer)
The new Mascot Package at Stevenage FC is now available at the reduced price of just £100 (includes VAT).
To apply or to find out further information please email Tom Farr on TomF@stevenagefc.com
or call 01438 222 222.
A mascot package at Stevenage FC is great fun, but don’t just take our word for it. Read reaction below from some of our previous mascots and their families:
- “Connor and I would like to say a massive thank you to Stevenage FC and your team for allowing him the opportunity to be a mascot for the day. He hasn’t stopped talking about it and he has taken his programme to school to show all his mates. We both had a great time. I would also like to say a huge thank you to Dani for looking after Connor while he was on the pitch. Her professionalism and diligence is a massive credit to Stevenage FC and it contributed immensely to his experience.”
- “I must say how welcome Jack and I were made to feel. Both the coaches that looked after him and the other mascots were great, thank you so much. Jack really did enjoy the whole experience of the day.”
- “It was a really lovely experience for all of us and we are very grateful to you and the Club - it's a very good scheme. I thought everything was more or less perfect and the staff member who looked after us was great.”