18:04 13 June 2014
By Dave Toyn
Your chance to enjoy a day to remember with the Boro...
What are Match Day Packages?
Match Day Packages are a fantastic opportunity to watch a game and experience a VIP day at the club. Packages are designed for children aged 5-18 years old who are part of youth football clubs, schools, community organisations and children’s birthday party groups.
Packages can be booked for the majority of the clubs home league matches (please see the reservation form for full availability).
What do they involve?
All packages involve the following:
• 1 hour coaching session for the group at the SFC Academy by the Foundation’s coaches.
• Packed lunch for each child consisting of a roll, crisps, chocolate bar and a drink.
• Seated ticket to the match.
• The opportunity to participate in our American Penalty Shoot Out on the pitch prior to kick off.
• The opportunity to form the Guard of Honour on the pitch.
How much do they cost?
Packages are priced at £15.00 per child and all bookings require a minimum of 10 children and a maximum of 20 children. Each group who book a package also receive two complimentary tickets for group leaders who are responsible for the children at all times. Additional match tickets for friends, family and organisation staff can be purchased in the same area of the stadium as the children, via a group booking form at normal match day prices.
How do I book?
To book please call 01438 222222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org