Engage your brand with our digital platforms and products to reach specific target audiences and directly link them to your business.
- Website Advertising - With over 300,000 visitors per year, our commercially designed main club website provides a wide range of opportunities to advertise your business and directly link our supporters to your products and services.
- Social Media Advertising - Socially speaking we believe our content across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube is original, engaging and often viral. Place your brand alongside ours on these digital platforms which are followed by over 143,000 people and be a part of the trend.
- E-Newsletters - Why not put your brand in front of our supporters and customers on a weekly basis through our E-Newsletters? Select your target market from one of our ten interest groups and place your brand directly next to our own.
- Interactive Matchday Programme - In 2018 we became the first professional club to trial an Interactive Matchday Programme. Equipped with player interviews, match highlights and behind the scenes content all in video format, our new piece of football tradition is now available to supporters via their mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Video Screen & Scoreboard Advertising - Our in-stadium Video Screen and Scoreboards provide a great platform for businesses to advertise through both static adverts and video to our supporters.
For more information on the different digital partnership opportunities, prices and to discuss availability, please contact Dan Branowsky on email@example.com, call 01438 223223 or take a look at our Digital Opportunities for an in-depth price guide.