Astute Half-Time Family Challenge
We are delighted to announce a brand new half-time competition, The Astute Family Half-Time Challenge.
Our sponsors, Astute Electronics Limited, are giving away some fantastic prizes this season, including a Dream All-Inclusive Family Holiday worth £5000!
Other prizes include annual Merlin Passes** for attractions such as Alton Towers, Chessington World of Adventures, Legoland and Sea Life as well as bike vouchers and £50 to spend in the Club Shop.
All this for just kicking a football!!
The competition is open to all families, with at least one adult and one Under 16 taking part on the pitch at half time.
- Each family will have four balls to kick through four different target holes of varying difficulty level.
- The targets must be hit in sequence from the easiest to most difficult.
- Anybody in the family can take the kicks – split them wisely!
- You only win a prize if you kick the ball through the nominated target.
- You cannot progress to the next target until you’ve successfully completed the previous task.
- Bonus Ball awarded if you succeed in hitting a target with your fourth ball
- To win the prize of the holiday, all four targets must be achieved in sequence.
Sounds easy? Come and have a go.
How to enter:
Simply look out and fill in a mini application card which can be found at the turnstiles, club shop or tea bars on a home matchday.
Fill in the details and pop your completed application form into the player post boxes that can be found in the East Terrace (near the tea bars) or West Stand (near the toilets). Should you be a North Terrace regular, simply hand in to a member of staff.
Boro Bear will then pick out one family at random for the following week’s game.
- Top prize - Dream All-Inclusive Family Holiday worth £5000*
- Annual Merlin passes for the family**
- Bikes - £250 Sports voucher ***
- £50 Stevenage FC Club Shop vouchers
The competition will be judged by the PA Announcer and his decision will be final and binding.
For full rules and conditions, please click here.