The club would like to remind Stevenage and Yeovil fans of the family ticket incentive available for tomorrow’s game.
Whether you’re a ‘big kid’ or a little kid, why not take advantage of great family savings on the final weekend of the Easter school holiday to cheer on the Boro?
Hundreds of fans have been taking advantage of the offer where prices start from just £15 for one adult and one U16 on the terraces.
Fans have until 2pm tomorrow to buy tickets online at www.borotickets.co.uk. Tickets can be collected from the club shop today until 5pm or the ticket office tomorrow from midday.
Due to the high number of fans who will be collecting tickets, supporters are encouraged to arrive in good time tomorrow to allow them enough time to collect and then enter the stadium before kick-off.
The below prices only apply to tickets bought in advance. Normal ticket prices will apply on the turnstiles.
1 adult & 1 U16 – £15
1 adult & 2 U16 - £17
1 adult & 1 U16 – £20
1 adult & 2 U16 - £25
Stevenage FC season ticket holders also have the chance to bring an U16 for free to this fixture but will need to visit the club shop in advance to collect the U16 ticket – see notes below.
- This fixture is open to both home and away fans IN ADVANCE ONLY so visitwww.borotickets.co.uknow to book your tickets.
- Stevenage FC season ticket holders can bring one U16 to this game for free but will need to visit the club shop IN ADVANCE to show their season ticket and collect the free U16 ticket. When visiting the club shop, season ticket holders in the Main Stand can also take this opportunity to move their usual seat for this specific fixture so they can sit next to their U16.
- Yeovil Town fans will be seated in the all-seater South Stand for this fixture
Simply follow these instructions to buy your tickets online:
1) Visit www.borotickets.co.uk
2) Find the Yeovil fixture and click “Book Now”
3) Indicate whether you are a Home or Away supporter
4) Click on "Promotional Packages" and then click on the package your wish to select
5) Click on "Select Package"
6) Select your stand (Note: Away supporters will only be able book tickets for the South Stand)
7) Terrace tickets - Click on each ticket individually to ensure it moves across to your basket
Seating tickets - Select your seat and indicate whether you wish this is for an adult or child. Repeat this step until all your seats are in the basket.
8) Click Checkout to review your basket, choose delivery options and then proceed to payment once you have registered an account / logged in.