Fans wishing to be amongst the first to receive their 2013/14 season ticket need to ensure they have submitted their application form to the club shop or applied online by 4pm today (19th June).
All season ticket applications made by this time will be sent off at the end of the day to the suppliers for the first batch of season ticket books to be printed. An announcement will be made when these are ready to collect.
The final date for fans to submit their season ticket applications in order to use their free pre-season voucher will be 4pm on Thursday 4th July 2013. All applications received after this time will be processed as normal however season ticket books will not be available until closer to the start of the new league campaign.
With the league fixtures revealed earlier this morning, why not get that season ticket application in now? Remember season ticket holders get even more value this season with new exclusive benefits:
• Free entry voucher to one pre-season friendly (for applications made by 4pm on Thursday 4th July 2013)
• Two “Bring a Friend” vouchers, applicable for any 2013/14 league game at The Lamex.
• 15% discount voucher for the club shop.
• Dedicated turnstiles for season-ticket holders at the north-east and north-west corners of the ground.
• Exclusive “Meet the Manager” event during the season at a date to be confirmed.
• Entry into a “Director for the Day” draw which will enable one lucky season ticket holder to experience the life of a Stevenage FC director for one home game.
• Chance to vote online for the Season Ticket Holders “Player of the Month” and “Player of the Season”.
• “Reserved” notice on your seat (£10 additional cost) or your name (£20 additional cost).
Season Ticket Prices 2013/14
West Stand (Seated)
Under 21: £250
Under 12: £160
East / North Terrace (Standing)
Under 21: £149
Under 12: £25
The club is delighted to once again partner with Zebra Finance to give supporters the flexibility to purchase their season ticket over an extended period of 10 months. Fans wishing to take up this option must complete an Installment Plan Application form and submit it to the club with your season ticket application form. A £10 club handling fee will also apply for this option.
Click HERE to download The Zebra Finance Installment Plan Application form.
Click HERE to download the 2013/14 Season Ticket Application form. Alternatively you can visit the club shop for a paper copy or apply online at www.borotickets.co.uk.