Fans have been confirming their commitment to Boro ahead of the forthcoming campaign with season ticket applications coming in thick and fast.
Hugh and Sarah Cockell were amongst the first fans to sign up for the new season, within minutes of the club announcing its season ticket prices had been frozen.
The couple from Stotfold have been coming along to Boro for a number of years but have now taken the decision to purchase season tickets in the West Stand for the first time.
Hugh comments, “We love everything about coming to Boro. It’s a really good atmosphere, the supporters are friendly and it’s a good family club. I’m a Tottenham fan originally but it’s a lot of money and time to get there so we were keen to explore more local options.
“Sarah and I have been to around ten games a season for the last two years, but decided to go for it next year with a season ticket. For us it’s the best way to guarantee we get the seats we want and priority for any cup games.”
A season ticket guarantees you entry to every league game as well as priority on tickets for cup games and entry to one pre-season friendly free of charge*. The price freeze guarantees excellent value for money and ensures fans won’t pay a penny more next season to watch Boro compete in League One against the likes of Wolves, Bristol City, Peterborough, Coventry, Sheffield United and others.
What’s more the club has moved to give season ticket holders even more value with new exclusive benefits:
• Free entry voucher to one pre-season friendly (*for season tickets bought by 5pm on Thursday 4th July 2013).
• Two “Bring a Friend” vouchers, applicable for any 2013/14 league game at The Lamex.
• 15% discount voucher for the club shop.
• Dedicated turnstiles for season-ticket holders at the north-east and north-west corners of the ground.
• Exclusive “Meet the Manager” event during the season at a date to be confirmed.
• Entry into a “Director for the Day” draw which will enable one lucky season ticket holder to experience the life of a Stevenage FC director for one home game.
• Chance to vote online for the Season Ticket Holders “Player of the Month” and “Player of the Season”.
• “Reserved” notice on your seat (£10 additional cost) or your name (£20 additional cost).
Season Ticket Prices 2013/14
West Stand (Seated)
Under 21: £250
Under 12: £160
East / North Terrace (Standing)
Under 21: £149
Under 12: £25
The club is delighted to once again partner with Zebra Finance to give supporters the flexibility to purchase their season ticket over an extended period of 10 months. Fans wishing to take up this option must complete an Installment Plan Application form and submit it to the club with your season ticket application form. A £10 club handling fee will also apply for this option.
Click HERE to download The Zebra Finance Installment Plan Application form.
Click HERE to download the 2013/14 Season Ticket Application form. Alternatively you can visit the club shop for a paper copy or apply online at www.borotickets.co.uk