Work starts today (10th June) on the brand new, state-of-the-art pitches, which are being installed at the Stevenage FC Football Academy, and the site will remain open to the public whilst the work is being completed.
We ask that customers bear with us while the work is in progress and we will keep you updated throughout the refurbishment process!
To join our new 5 or 6-a-side leagues, which start at just £28.00 per game, then call us now on 01438 368068 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also note that the we currently have two exciting employment opportunities at Stevenage FC's Academy facility!
Now's your opportunity to get involved with an exciting project including a regeneration project of our centre and pitches where we are likely to be very busy!
Main Duties : To be responsible for the day to day operation of the reception and the promotion of good working practices.
Key Tasks :
· To deal with day to day operations including answering the telephone, dealing with customers and handling cash in an efficient, professional and courteous manner
· File data and perform other clerical duties as required
· Operate a variety of office equipment including computers, fax and photocopy machine
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and the public
· Play a key roll in the implementing and administering of the 6 a side leagues, Youth Development Programme and any other courses or sessions as necessary
· Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing with both co-workers and the public
· Seek out new revenue generating opportunities implementing marketing and promotional strategies
· Ensure that the Academy is maintained to the appropriate standard and operates effectively and efficiently in compliance with Health and Safety Regulations
· Attend and present at regular management meetings
· Following up on new customer sales opportunities to maximise usage
· Any other duties that may from time to time be necessary in order to enhance the performance of the Academy
VOLUNTARY MEDIA ASSISTANT
We are looking to recruit a media assistant to setup and maintain our YouTube 'Score! Soccer League' channel which will be available through our new website. This is an exciting opportunity for any media student from Stevenage to get involved in their local football club.
The hours for this role will be 7-9pm for 3 nights a week. The successful candidate will be tasked with filming short video's of action from our 5 and 6-a-side leagues, interviewing players and managers, reviewing previous week's footage, reviewing the next week's games. You must have access to editing facilities and have a passion for football.
The position is voluntary so is probably best suited to a media student however anyone can apply for this role who feels they are able to do the job.