Stevenage FC is pleased to announce a “Two ‘kids’ from £15” ticket offer for the home game versus Yeovil Town on Saturday 13th April.
Whether you’re a ‘big kid’ or a little kid, why not take advantage of great family savings this Easter holiday to cheer on the Boro?
Prices start from just £15 for one adult and one U16 on the terraces, when purchased in advance online at www.borotickets.co.uk
or in the club shop.
1 adult & 1 U16 – £15
1 adult & 2 U16 - £17
1 adult & 1 U16 – £20
1 adult & 2 U16 - £25
Stevenage FC season ticket holders also have the chance to bring an U16 for free to this fixture but will need to visit the club shop in advance to collect the U16 ticket – see notes below.
This is an ideal opportunity for youngsters to enjoy the last few days of the Easter holidays with a fun afternoon at The Lamex Stadium so we look forward to seeing another bumper attendance!
• This fixture is open to both home and away fans IN ADVANCE ONLY so visit www.borotickets.co.uk now to book your tickets.
• Stevenage FC season ticket holders can bring one U16 to this game for free but will need to visit the club shop IN ADVANCE to show their season ticket and collect the free U16 ticket. When visiting the club shop, season ticket holders in the Main Stand can also take this opportunity to move their usual seat for this specific fixture so they can sit next to their U16.
Simply follow these instructions to buy your tickets online:
2) Find the Yeovil fixture and click “Book Now”
3) Indicate whether you are a Home or Away supporter
4) Click on "Promotional Packages" and then click on the package your wish to select
5) Click on "Select Package"
6) Select your stand (Note: Away supporters will only be able book tickets for the South Stand)
7) Terrace tickets - Click on each ticket individually to ensure it moves across to your basket
Seating tickets - Select your seat and indicate whether you wish this is for an adult or child. Repeat this step until all your seats are in the basket.
8) Click Checkout to review your basket, choose delivery options and then proceed to payment once you have registered an account / logged in.