Based primarily at The Lamex Stadium, the successful candidate will experience a unique year-in-industry placement in the exciting world of football and in a friendly environment.
His or her duties would include, but not be restricted to:
- Managing, updating and developing the club’s website at www.stevenagefc.com with news articles, player interviews, match reports and more.
- Assisting with sections of the match day programme
- Assisting with the club’s social media accounts
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with match-day ticket promotions and other marketing activities where required.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly creative mind
- Ability to work under pressure
- Planning and organisation
- Diligence and attention-to-detail
- IT literate
- Proactive self-starter
- An interest in football is ideal, but not essential
- Experience of using Adobe Photoshop is also ideal, but not essential
- Full UK driving licence and own car is ideal, but not essential
. Alternatively they can apply via post to: Dave Toyn, Marketing Manager, Stevenage FC, The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage, SG2 8RH.email@example.comInterested applicants can email their CV and a cover letter explaining their interest and suitability for the role to
The closing date for applications is Monday 8th July 2013. The provisional interview date is Monday 15th July with the successful candidate then starting the following month.