Stevenage FC can announce it has frozen season-ticket prices at The Lamex Stadium for the forthcoming 2013/14 season.
Boro are once again offering excellent value for youngsters with U12 season tickets on the terraces available for only £25 – that’s just over £1 a game!
This commitment to encouraging the next generation of Boro fans extends to an U21 terrace season ticket costing just £149, making it under £6.50 per game, plus adult and concession season ticket prices in the West Stand have been frozen for the second year running.
A season ticket guarantees you entry to every league game as well as priority on tickets for cup games and entry to one pre-season friendly free of charge*. The price freeze guarantees excellent value for money and ensures fans won’t pay a penny more next season to watch Boro compete in League One against the likes of Wolves, Bristol City, Peterborough, Coventry, Sheffield United and others.
What’s more the club has moved to give season ticket holders even more value, after analysing responses to the recent supporters’ survey. These exclusive benefits are:
• Free entry voucher to one pre-season friendly (*for season tickets bought by Friday 14th June 2013).
• Two “Bring a Friend” vouchers, applicable for any 2013/14 league game at The Lamex.
• 15% discount voucher for the club shop.
• Dedicated turnstiles for season-ticket holders at the north-east and north-west corners of the ground.
• Exclusive “Meet the Manager” event during the season at a date to be confirmed.
• Entry into a “Director for the Day” draw which will enable one lucky season ticket holder to experience the life of a Stevenage FC director for one home game.
• Chance to vote online for the Season Ticket Holders “Player of the Month” and “Player of the Season”.
• “Reserved” notice on your seat (£10 additional cost) or your name (£20 additional cost).
Season Ticket Prices 2013/14
|West Stand (Seated)||East / North Terrace (Standing)|
Chairman Phil Wallace comments, “The 2013/14 season promises to be an exciting one in League One with big names such as Wolves and Bristol City visiting The Lamex for the first time in addition to fixtures against the likes of Sheffield United, Coventry and MK Dons.
“Everyone knows what a Graham Westley-led Stevenage team is capable of producing and we know he is determined to give fans a scintillating attacking style of football next season. We therefore encourage fans to show their support and commitment to their local club as we push for our third promotion in just five years.”
He added, “Season ticket prices show a significant discount on match day prices and we look forward to a strong demand this year.”
The club is delighted to once again partner with Zebra Finance to give supporters the flexibility to purchase their season ticket over an extended period of 10 months. Fans wishing to take up this option must complete an Installment Plan Application form (available shortly via the below link) and submit it to the club with your season ticket application form. A £10 club handling fee will also apply for this option.
Click HERE to download The Zebra Finance Installment Plan Application form.
Click HERE to download the 2013/14 Season Ticket Application form. Alternatively you can visit the club shop for a paper copy or apply online at www.borotickets.co.uk.
The Boro shop is open 10am-5pm Tues-Fri this week and next. Click HERE to find out the opening hours for the following few weeks.