Customer Service Apprenticeship (NVQ Level 3 Customer Services)
The Club is inviting applicants for a new Customer Service Apprenticeship role at Stevenage FC.
As a Customer Service Apprentice, you will become a committed and dedicated member of the team, helping to provide excellent customer service to all external and internal customers. This full time 1 year, Level 3 NVQ Customer Service Apprenticeship consists of a minimum of 30 hours of learning and work experience, in a multi-functional fast paced and vibrant professional football club.
Daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Leading the club's first impression services by answering incoming phone calls and welcoming guests.
• Staffing club retail points on match and non-match days.
• Assisting in the club's retail department.
• Assisting with online merchandise and ticket orders.
• Assisting with the administration of Season Tickets, match tickets and promotional events.
• Manning the dedicated concierge Season Ticket telephone advice line
• Supporting other members of the organization as and when required.
Primarily based in the Club Shop & Ticket Office, you will be responsible for assisting with the sale of club merchandise and match tickets, as well playing a key role in helping the club to promote products and events.
The ideal candidate will need to be aged between 16 – 18 years old and be able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business and be an outgoing individual with a positive team based mindset.
Closing Date: Friday 22nd August 2014