We asked new loan signing Curtis Obeng what 5 things you may not know about him...
1. Curtis' favourite player growing up was Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima.
"Seeing him boss every World Cup as a young lad was amazing. Simply the best striker of all time."
2. The highlight of his career so far was winning the Nike Club World Cup with Manchester City, playing alongside Daniel Sturridge.
"It was an amazing experience, we beat Man Utd in the final too which made it even better!"
3. Even though he played for Manchester City for 12 years, he's always been a Manchester United fan!
4. His favourite food is Japanese.
"I honestly have no idea how I got into it. All I know is I love it now!"
5. Entourage is his favourite TV program.
"I watched the whole series in a few weeks. Definitely the most addictive programme I've ever seen."
The next opportunity to see Curtis in action is this weekend at home against Peterborough. Tickets are cheaper in-advance fromBoro Tickets
and the club shop, where they are currently on sale.