Enjoy a day to remember at The Lamex Stadium
Treat your child to a match day mascot experience at Stevenage FC this season.
A mascot package offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for youngsters and their families and provides an action-packed experience. This includes a home kit, meeting the Stevenage players, seated tickets in the West Stand and the opportunity to step out onto The Lamex Stadium pitch where the likes of Gareth Bale, Thierry Henry and Alan Shearer have all played.
Available for supporters aged between five and 15, mascot packages are perfect for birthday presents and other special occasions and are available throughout the season, subject to availability.
For more information, prices or to book a mascot package, please email Holly on email@example.com or call 01438 223223.
A Stevenage FC mascot package includes:
- 4 complimentary match tickets provided for the mascot and three guests in the West Stand
- A Boro kit to wear on the day
- Pre-match visit to the dressing room to meet the manager and players
- Warm up on the pitch like a professional with a Stevenage FC Foundation coach
- Lead the teams out for the game and have a photo with the captains, officials and Boro Bear
- A Boro goodie bag and a matchday programme
- Meet our other mascot Boro Bear
- 3 complimentary drinks vouchers for the Broadhall Suite for the mascot's visitors
A mascot package at Stevenage FC is great fun, but don’t just take our word for it. Read reaction below from some of our previous mascots and their families:
- “Connor and I would like to say a massive thank you to Stevenage FC and your team for allowing him the opportunity to be a mascot for the day. He hasn’t stopped talking about it and he has taken his programme to school to show all his mates. We both had a great time. I would also like to say a huge thank you to Danni for looking after Connor while he was on the pitch. Her professionalism and diligence is a massive credit to Stevenage FC and it contributed immensely to his experience.”
- “I must say how welcome Jack and I were made to feel. Both the coaches that looked after Jack and the other mascots were great, thank you so much. Jack really did enjoy the whole experience of the day.”
- “It was a really lovely experience for all of us and we are very grateful to you and the Club - it's a very good scheme. I thought everything was more or less perfect and the staff member who looked after us was great.”
- “Just a quick note to say thank you for the main stands tickets and giving Harry the opportunity to be Mascot at today's game. Despite the result he had a fantastic day leading the team out, talking to the likes of Graham Westley, Luke Freeman, Jon Ashton and Steve Arnold and being a part of the pre match and half time activities. Special thanks to Danni who looked after him and made him feel totally at ease. It's a day he'll never forget.”