The Club can today announce news of some fantastic value-for-money Mascot Packages which are available for home matches throughout the duration of the season.
Now priced at just £99 + VAT, a mascot package offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for youngsters and their families and provides an action-packed experience.
This includes meeting the Stevenage first team players, seated tickets in the West Stand and the opportunity to step out onto The Lamex Stadium pitch where the likes of Gareth Bale, Thierry Henry and Alan Shearer have all played.
Available for supporters aged between five and 15, mascot packages are perfect for birthday presents and other special occasions and consist of the following:
· Match tickets for the mascot and two accompanying adults in the West Stand
· The opportunity to purchase up to a further five match tickets with a £5 discount per ticket
· Photograph and mention in the official match day programme
· A pair of complimentary drinks vouchers for accompanying adults to use in The Broadhall Suite
· A mascot packed lunch consisting of a roll, crisps, chocolate bar and drink
· The opportunity to meet the club's official mascot Boro Bear
· A behind-the-scenes tour of the home dressing room and tunnel area, as well as the opportunity to meet the first team players
· A mascot goodie bag consisting of an autograph book and pen, key ring, Stevenage FC football and a programme
· Pre-match kick around on the pitch.
· The opportunity to lead out the teams onto the pitch.
· Take part in the pre-match handshake with the team captains and officials.
· Digital souvenir photograph from the day.
For more information or to book a package for any of the remaining 2013/14 home matches please call 01438 222222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A mascot package at Stevenage FC is great fun, but don’t just take our word for it. Read reaction below from some of our previous mascots and their families:
- “Connor and I would like to say a massive thank you to Stevenage FC and your team for allowing him the opportunity to be a mascot for the day. He hasn’t stopped talking about it and he has taken his programme to school to show all his mates. We both had a great time. I would also like to say a huge thank you to Dani for looking after Connor while he was on the pitch. Her professionalism and diligence is a massive credit to Stevenage FC and it contributed immensely to his experience."
- “I must say how welcome Jack and I were made to feel. Both the coaches that looked after Jack and the other mascots were great, thank you so much. Jack really did enjoy the whole experience of the day.
- “It was a really lovely experience for all of us and we are very grateful to you and the Club - it's a very good scheme. I thought everything was more or less perfect and the staff member who looked after us was great.”
- “Just a quick note to say thank you for the main stands tickets and giving Harry the opportunity to be Mascot at today's game. Despite the result he had a fantastic day leading the team out, talking to the likes of Graham Westley, Luke Freeman, Jon Ashton and Steve Arnold and being a part of the pre-match and half time activities. Special thanks to Dani who looked after him and made him feel totally at ease. It's a day he'll never forget.”