The new 2014/15 Sky Bet League 2 season is fast approaching but don't worry there's still time to get your Stevenage FC season ticket!
Graham Westley's men begin their new league campaign with a home game against Hartlepool United on Saturday 9th August and you can still be there as one of Boro's most loyal fans.
It's quick and easy to apply for your season ticket, which guarantees you entry to all 23 home league games plus a whole host of exclusive benefits.
How to Apply:
2) Download a season ticket application form and either hand in at the Club Shop or post with payment (cheque only by post) to Stevenage FC, The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage, SG2 8RH.
3) By phone - call us on 01438 223223
4) Zebra Finance Monthly Payment Plans - Supporters wishing to take up this option are required to complete an Instalment Plan Application form and submit it to the club with your completed season ticket application form.
Alternatively you can visit www.seasonticketfinance.com
and apply to pay monthly online, however fans are still required to submit a season ticket application form to the club.
Still need convincing that a season ticket is for you? Buying a season ticket isn't just about saving money either. From ticket priority for cup games to exclusive events and from the retail discounts to the chance to bring a friend along for free on two occasions, we'll give you reasons to cheer off the pitch as well as on it.
Here are just 15 reasons why YOU should still become a season ticket holder at Stevenage FC:
1) Save money compared with match-by-match ticket purchase – a season ticket will always be more cost effective than buying on an individual game basis. As a season ticket holder you will get between 6 and 11 home leagues matches free, depending on your season ticket
2) £5 entry to home pre-season friendlies (must be arranged prior to a game)
3) Two “Bring a Friend” vouchers, applicable for any 2014/15 league game at The Lamex (*must be exchanged for a ticket in the Club Shop / Ticket Office prior to a game)
4) 15% discount voucher for the club shop and 10% discount on all other official merchandise purchases throughout the season
5) 10% discount on match day hospitality packages
6) Dedicated turnstiles for season ticket holders at the north-east and north-west corners of the ground, starting from pre-season
7) Dedicated season ticket holder phone line and email address for enquiries
8) No booking fees when purchasing additional match tickets online – a saving of £2.50 each time
9) Invitation to an Open Day to watch the first team train
10) Opportunity to attend exclusive Meet the Manager event during the season
11) Entry into a Director for the Day draw which will enable one lucky season ticket holder to experience the life of a Stevenage FC director for one home game
12) “Reserved” notice on your seats (£10 additional cost) or your name (£20 additional cost)
13) Priority on tickets for all cup games
14) Chance to vote online for the season ticket holders’ Player of the Month and Player of the Season awards
15) Finance your season ticket at no extra charge over ten monthly instalments with Zebra Finance.