Season ticket holders invited to join new consultation group
Discussion topics are set to include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Working together to reach out to the wider supporter base and fill The Lamex
- The match day experience - everything related to the big game
- Retail - kit design and merchandise
- Ticketing - season tickets, match tickets and membership
- Marketing & Media - online, social media and publications with emails and offers
- Away days
The Club is seeking a fully representative cross section of the supporter base. The only two criteria is that you must support the Club and you must be a season ticket holder. The Club welcomes applications from all season ticket holders aged 18+, regardless of gender.
Anyone interested in joining the SAB must potentially be available to attend quarterly meetings and be contactable by email or phone. The selection process will take into account each individual’s application and the overall balance of the Board. To get involved, fans must have a Stevenage FC season ticket and be nominated by one other season ticket holder.
Anyone interested should download this application form and return it in by Tuesday 1st April 2014. Completed forms should be posted to Holly Butrimas-Gair at The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage, SG2 8RH, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or handed in to the club shop / ticket office.