You get benefits galore as a Stevenage FC season ticket holder
Being a season ticket holder at Stevenage FC in 2014/15 will be special. In return for showing your support for the team in the best way possible, we will reward our most loyal fans with a whole host of exclusive benefits.
Buying a season ticket isn't just about saving money either. From ticket priority for cup games to exclusive events and from the opportunity to buy the new replica shirts to the chance to bring a friend along for free on two occasions, we'll give you reasons to cheer off the pitch as well as on it.
Here are just 17 reasons why YOU should become a season ticket holder at Stevenage FC:
1) Save money compared with match-by-match ticket purchase – a season ticket will always be more cost effective than buying on an individual game basis. As a season ticket holder you will get between 6 and 11 home leagues matches free, depending on your season ticket
2) Buy by Wednesday 3rd June to be entered into a prize draw where one lucky season ticket holder will win the price of their season ticket back!
3) Free entry voucher to one pre-season friendly (*for season tickets bought by Saturday 31st May 2014) and £5 entry to all other home pre-season friendlies.
4) Two “Bring a Friend” vouchers, applicable for any 2014/15 league game at The Lamex (*must be exchanged for a ticket in the Club Shop / Ticket Office prior to a game)
5) Buy the brand new home and away replica shirt before anyone else
6) 15% discount voucher for the club shop and 10% discount on all other official merchandise purchases throughout the season
7) 10% discount on match day hospitality packages
8) Dedicated turnstiles for season ticket holders at the north-east and north-west corners of the ground, starting from pre-season
9) Dedicated season ticket holder phone line and email address for enquiries
10) No booking fees when purchasing additional match tickets online – a saving of £2.50 each time
11) Invitation to an Open Day to watch the first team train
12) Opportunity to attend exclusive Meet the Manager event during the season
13) Entry into a Director for the Day draw which will enable one lucky season ticket holder to experience the life of a Stevenage FC director for one home game
14) “Reserved” notice on your seats (£10 additional cost) or your name (£20 additional cost)
15) Priority on tickets for all cup games
16) Chance to vote online for the season ticket holders’ Player of the Month and Player of the Season awards
17) Finance your season ticket at no extra charge over ten monthly instalments with Zebra Finance.
How to Apply:
1) Online at www.borotickets.co.uk
2) Download a season ticket application form and either hand in at the club shop (open Weds 12-5 and Fri 10-5) or post with payment (cheque only by post) to Stevenage FC, The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage, SG2 8RH.
3) By phone - call us on 01438 223223
4) Zebra Finance Monthly Payment Plans - Supporters wishing to take up this option are required to complete an Instalment Plan Application form and submit it to the club with your completed season ticket application form.
Alternatively you can visit www.seasonticketfinance.com and apply to pay monthly online, however fans are still required to submit a season ticket application form to the club.
Season Ticket Brochure
Not seen the 2014/15 Season Ticket brochure yet? Then take a look at this for all the details you'll need to know about becoming a Stevenage FC season ticket holder this forthcoming season!