Stevenage FC is looking to further strengthen its Board of Directors by inviting applications for Non-Executive Director roles at the Club.
Stevenage Football Club is making a public call for up to three additional Non-Executive Directors to join the Board.
Existing Non-Executive Directors include local businessmen and experienced professionals, all of whom have a passion for the Club and have been able to contribute to its success both on and off the pitch either through financial means, providing beneficial networking opportunities or other relevant business opportunities.
As a Non-Executive Director you can look forward to, amongst other things:
- Boardroom hospitality and Directors seats for yourself and a guest to all Stevenage FC games, both home and away.
- Directors Dining for yourself and a guest at all away games and selected home games during the season
- The right to attend Stevenage Football Club Board meetings
- Recognition as an Associate Director in the matchday programme and website
- Car park space for all home and most away games
The proposed expansion of the Board is part of the Club's vision to help shape the future of Stevenage FC.
Interested individuals are invited to a meeting with the Chief Executive to discuss the benefits of joining our ambitious club at a senior level as we plan for the 2014-2015 season.
Applications can be made in writing to Lindsay Powell, PA to the Chairman, at The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage, SG2 8RH. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.