Below are 10 facts about the 22-year old Fulham shot-stopper that you may or may not be aware of!
1) Jesse was born in the small Finnish town of Simpele
2) He signed for Fulham's academy in 2009 and in 2010 signed his first professional contract
3) The youngster stands at 6' 5" tall
4) Jesse made his debut for Fulham in the opening game of the 2014/15 season at Ipswich and went on to make three further appearances for the first team
5) After representing Finland at various youth levels, the goalkeeper made his full international debut for his country in January 2013 against Singapore, helping his side to a 3-1 win in the King's Cup tournament
6) As well as playing in the Championship for Fulham, Jesse has had loan spells at Maidenhead United, Accrington and Finnish side FC Lahti
7) Edwin Van der Sar was the goalkeeper Jesse most looked upto when growing up, although he also cites Mark Schwarzer as a great role model and Antti Niemi as the greatest 'keeper that Finland has ever produced
8) Jesse says in this interview
that his main strength as a goalkeeper is his calmness. "You need to keep your composure at all times because a goalkeeper that doesn’t will get found out very quickly. I like to think that I’m also a good shot-stopper too."
10) Get a goalkeeper's view of a training session with Jesse as he dons a camera for Fulham's YouTube channel below: