Stevenage FC has a new Customer Service Apprenticeship opportunity available here at The Lamex Stadium.
As well as studying for a Level 3 BTEC certificate in Customer Services, the role will see the successful applicant provide excellent front-of-house customer service and an equal level throughout all conference and hospitality events.
HOURS OF WORK: 40 Minimum (including occasional match days at evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays)
RATE OF PAY: £3.30 per hour
As a Customer Service Apprentice, you will become a committed and dedicated member of the team, helping to provide excellent customer service to all external and internal customers.
This full time 1 year, Level 3 BTEC Certificate in Customer Service Apprenticeship consists of a minimum of 40 hours of learning and work experience, in a multi-functional fast paced and vibrant professional football club.
Primarily based in Main Club Office Reception, you will be responsible for general reception duties and assisting with the organisation and promotion of conference and banqueting events.
Daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Leading the club's first impression services by answering incoming phone calls and welcoming guests.
• Performing basic administration duties for the Club's Conference & Banqueting Department.
• Assisting with the promotion of the Club's Conference & Banqueting facilities and events.
• Assisting with the organization of Conference & Banqueting Events.
• Supporting other members of the organization as and when required.
The ideal candidate will need to be aged between 16–18 years old and be able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business and be an outgoing individual with a positive team based mindset.
Applications should be sent to Lindsay Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Monday 7th September 2015
Interview Date: Thursday 10th September 2015