All-ticket game - tickets on sale to home fans
Stevenage fans wishing to attend Saturday's ALL-TICKET home league game against Luton Town must purchase their ticket by Friday.
General Sale continues today and tomorrow in the club shop only (open 10am-5pm both days). Only fans with existing online purchasing history at www.borotickets.co.uk will be able to purchase online (tickets can be purchased via this method until 23.59 on Friday) and fans with a Luton postcode are unable to buy online for this fixture.
Stevenage fans can choose from an extremely limited number of seats in the West Stand or standing in the East or North Terraces.
Luton Town have sold out their allocation of 1,905 tickets for this game and no tickets will be available to away fans.
As a result of the increased costs associated with this fixture, tickets are set at Category A match day prices.
West / South Stand (seating)
£24 – Adults
£21 – Concessions
£16 – Under-22
£12 – Under-16
£10 – Under-12
East / North Terraces (standing)
£20 – Adults
£18 – Concessions
£12 – Under-22
£8 – Under-16
£6 – Under-12
- There is no limit to the amount of tickets that can be purchased.
- Season ticket holders are able to buy additional tickets by visiting the club shop or calling 01438 223223.
- Season ticket holders not requiring any additional tickets for this game are not required to purchase their own seat or get a new ticket for this fixture - simply turn up at the turnstiles on the day with your season ticket books as usual.
- Bring a Friend vouchers are not valid for this game as they are valid for Category B games only. A list of the current match categories can be found here.
- Please note all ticket sales will be recorded so names, addresses and telephone numbers will be requested in the club shop.