We announced the loan arrival of Connor Smith earlier this evening and now here's your chance to learn a bit more about the midfielder.
Below are 10 facts about the Watford loanee that you may or may not be aware of!
1) Connor was born in Mullingar in Ireland in February 1993.
2) Connor sprung to prominence in 2010 when he finished runner-up on the Sky One TV programme 'Football's Next Star'.
3) The midfielder joined the Watford academy later that year and then signed his first pro deal two years later.
4) The 22-year old made 23 appearances on loan at Wealdstone in 2011/12, playing alongside both Britt Assombalonga and Tom Pett.
5) Connor also made 10 appearances for Gillingham during a loan spell in 2014, playing alongside Charlie Lee and Chris Whelpdale.
6) The Irishman's Football League debut came for Watford away as a substitute at Crystal Palace in 2012. Connor came on in the 79th minute and Watford scored two late goals to cap a memorable debut.
7) Watford U21 boss Harry Kewell said Connor showed ‘true heart and phenomenal workrate’ in a recent Under-21 game against Hull City.
8) Connor has represented his country at Under-17, Under-18 and Under-21 levels, with his last cap coming in 2014.
9) Our latest arrival is on Twitter - follow him @connorsmith1993.
10) Watch Connor score Watford's final goal in a 4-0 pre-season friendly win at St Albans below: