Some easy instructions on how to buy England tickets from the comfort of your laptop or PC...
Tickets are now on sale for the upcoming Under-18 international match between England and Poland on Thursday 10th November (7pm KO).
Tickets for this game cost just £3 adults, £1.50 concessions (Under-18s, 60+, students with valid NUS card and disabled - carer free of charge) and just 50p each for group bookings of 15 persons or more (£1 booking fee per group booking).
If you’re booking adult or concession tickets online for the first time, then simply follow these instructions and you’ll be sorted in just a few minutes. Give us a call on 01438 223223 if you have any queries. Buying group tickets? See details at the bottom of this page.
Please note all four stands at The Lamex Stadium are open for this fixture. No official segregation is in place between fans of England and Poland, however we would recommend groups of away supporters to use the South Stand.
There is no movement between stands on the night.
How to buy England v Poland tickets online:
- Visit www.borotickets.co.uk
- Scroll down to England U18s v Poland U18s and click on Book Now
- Click on Stevenage Football Club
- Select your desired stand
- Select your desired block
- Click on the desired seat and then select the type of ticket (adult or concession). Repeat as required.
- Click Checkout
- Select Delivery (£2.50) or Collection (Free – collect from our ticket office on match day)
- Press Continue
- Login (if you have an existing account) or Create your account
- Proceed to payment options to finalise your purchase.
- Please note all major credit and debit cards are accepted with the exception of American Express.
Fans can also buy tickets for this game in-person from the Stevenage FC club shop (opening hours here) or on the turnstiles on the night at the same prices.
Wheelchair disabled spaces are limited and must be booked through the club shop on 01438 223223.
Group bookings must be made in advance by 6pm on Wednesday 9th November and cannot be made online. A group bookings form is available here. Please note there is a maximum of 25 tickets per application and only one application per school / club.
Chartered Standard Clubs are entitled to 25 complimentary tickets. A Chartered Standard Clubs ticket booking form is available here.
Completed Group bookings forms and Chartered Standard Clubs bookings forms must be emailed to email@example.com by 6pm on Wednesday 9th November. Please note there is a maximum of 25 tickets per application and only one application per school / club.