Information and FAQs about Tuesday night's Checkatrade Trophy group game against the Seagulls...
Ahead of Tuesday night's Checkatrade Trophy home tie against Brighton & Hove Albion, here is all the essential information you need in our Match Pack.
Prices range from £3-£10 and will be the same on the night. Only the West Stand (home fans) and South Stand (away fans) will be open for this fixture.
£10 - Adults
£5 - Under-21
£3 - Under-12
Collecting match tickets?
The club shop will be open from midday on Tuesday for anyone looking to buy match tickets, merchandise or collect season tickets.
Free parking is available at Fairlands Valley car park, to the north of the ground. However please be aware parking is limited due to the presence of Circus Wonderland which is open from Wednesday night until Sunday.
Please do not park on the grass verges alongside the A602 as your vehicle is likely to be ticketed by the local authorities.
Please also do not park in the adjacent Roaring Meg retail park. Parking is restricted to 90 minutes on a match day, which come in to effect two hours before kick-off. Anyone exceeding this time limit could face a £100 fine. Parking restrictions are also in place in the Roaring Meg South retail park (Wickes & The Range) and the Roebuck Retail Park (Dunelm Mill, In n Out, Maplin, PC World etc)
Any fans parking in residential streets are asked to be considerate with their parking and not to block driveways and cause inconvenience for local residents.
Shuttle bus service
Our Arriva match day shuttle bus service will be in operation this Tuesday night. The service runs in a loop from Stevenage bus station (Stop K - outside Matalan) and Stevenage railway station (Stop N) to The Lamex Stadium (North Terrace bus stop). All supporters, including any Brighton fans, are invited to use this shuttle which costs just £1 return. The first shuttle will commence at 18.24 and the final return shuttle will be at 22.05. Our updated shuttle bus timetable can be found here.
Pre-Match Food & Drink
The Broadhall Suite will be open to home and away fans from 6pm. Located in the south-east corner of the ground, just past the away turnstiles, it's easily accessible for all supporters. Please note the Broadhall Suite will not be open post-match.
With both terraces closed for Tuesday's game, the Corner Bar will also be closed.
Tuesday is forecast to be bright and sunny with temperatures reaching around 17 degrees celsius. It's expected to be a clear night with temperature at kick-off expected around the 12 degree mark.
Not going to the match?
Radio commentary will be available on the Boro Player service, so make sure you sign up today if you haven't done so already. Keep up with our game via our match feed on Twitter @stevenagefc or follow our Facebook updates.
• EFL clubs must include five out of the 11 players who started the previous or following league fixture
• Brighton must play six Under-21s (as at June 30 2016) in their starting XI
• Clubs are awarded three points for a win and one point for a draw. In the event of a drawn game (after 90 mins), a penalty shootout will be held with the winning team earning an additional point
• The top two teams in our group (Southern Group G) will advance to the Knockout Stage
Checkatrade Trophy Stats
• Over 42,000 people attended games in opening games, compared to 29,000 in Round One last season
• A total of 24 young players (aged 15-18) made their debuts for League One and League Two side
• A total of five young EFL players scored their first senior goals for clubs in the first round
• Over 80% of players in starting line-ups of Category One clubs were under-21
• No invited club had less than 13 players under-21 on the team sheet
• EFL clubs won 10 of the 16 first round games
Stevenage FC FAQs
Q. How do I get to The Lamex?
A. Stevenage is easily accessible from locations around the country with The Lamex Stadium also simple to find once you're here. (Click here to download a copy of the below map)
By Car (postcode is SG2 8RH)
- Leave A1(M) at Junction 7 and head into Stevenage.
- Cross over first roundabout (2nd exit)
- Cross over second roundabout (2nd exit) and parking (500 spaces) is available on your left at Fairlands Valley car park. The ground will be on your right.
- See above for parking options
Stevenage railway station is on the East Coast main line and has regular services running between the capital and the north. Great Northern trains run between London Kings Cross (from 25 mins) and Peterborough (50 mins). Many Virgin East Coast mainline services also stop at Stevenage providing travel options between London, Leeds, York, Newcastle and Edinburgh.
On arrival at the station you then have three options to continue your journey to The Lamex:
By Shuttle Bus: Use our shuttle bus service which runs from the bus station and railway station to The Lamex Stadium for just £1 return. For all the details and timetable, please click here.
By Taxi: A taxi will take five minutes and cost approximately £5. Turn left out of the ticket barriers, take the next left down stairs and the taxi rank is immediately on your left.
By Foot: The railway station is approximately one mile from the ground and is easily accessible using the town's footpaths and pedestrian underpasses. Turn left out of the ticket barriers and take the next stairs on the right, prior to the bridge. Head along the A602, Lytton Way, with the railway and car parks on your right hand side. At the roundabout with Stevenage police station, take the second exit into Six Hills Way. At the next roundabout take the third exit (right) continuing along the A602 Monkswood Road, passing Asda on your right and North Herts College. After about 1/2 a mile you will arrive at a roundabout and The Lamex will be directly in front of you.
Q. What time is the club shop and ticket office open?
A. The club shop will be open from midday on Tuesday. The ticket office will be open from approximately 5.30pm.
Q. What time will the gates open?
A. All turnstiles will open from approximately 6.30pm.
Q. Where do I enter the ground?
A. Where to enter the stadium depends on your ticket. Find your correct gate below and then click on the link beneath to download a copy of our stadium map.
- Home fans in the West Stand (seats) need to enter through Gates 2-4 to the north of the ground or Gate 21 to the south of the ground.
- Brighton & Hove Albion fans will be situated in the South Stand (seats), accessible through Gates 17-19.
- Press and scouts are required to collect passes from the Executive Suite underneath the South (away) Stand. Scouts will then have to enter the ground through turnstiles 1-4.
- Corporate hospitality guests will enter the stadium through the Directors & Hospitality entrance.
Click here to download a copy of our stadium map.
Q. How much is a programme?
A. Priced at £2 for Tuesday night, our reduced match day programme features a range of news, articles and kids features.
Q. Is there food available inside the ground?
A. Yes, both stands have tea bars which offer freshly prepared food! Please see an example of one of last season's menus below which provide an idea of the products and prices...
Q. How will I know where to find the nearest tea bar, toilets etc?
A. The easiest way to find the nearest tea bar, toilets and exit is by following the arrows on our pitchside gate signs (see below), at the front of each stand. Alternatively you can ask a steward.
Q. What if I have questions on the day?
A. If you have any questions during your visit then please don’t hesitate to ask one of our friendly stewards. They’ll be able to help you out with any queries – no matter how little – from finding your seat to pointing you in the right direction for the nearest toilets, tea bars etc.
Q. If I have a brilliant experience and want to come again, where can I buy tickets for future matches?
A. There are four ways you can buy tickets at The Lamex Stadium:
1) Online at www.borotickets.co.uk.
2) In person from the club shop.
3) From the ticket office on the day of a game (open from midday for a Saturday home match and from 5pm for a midweek home match). This is also where tickets bought online for collection can be collected from.
4) On the turnstiles on the day of the game
Q. Where can I find Stevenage FC's fixtures?
A. You can find our fixture list for 2016/17 here.
Q. When is Stevenage's next home game?
A. Stevenage's next home game is against league leaders Plymouth Argyle in Sky Bet League Two on Saturday 8th October. Buy tickets now at www.borotickets.co.uk.