Stevenage Football Club is currently seeking to appoint an experienced Kit Manager to oversee the management of all training and match day kit and equipment for its first team squad and staff.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the football industry, preferably at Football League level, and be fully conversant with the duties involved. A full, valid driving licence will be required.
Duties will include but not be limited to;
- To be responsible for all First Team player and staff training and match kit.
- To print all First Team player and staff training and match kit in compliance with competition regulations.
- To distribute training and match kit to all First Team players and staff.
- To launder, dry, store and set out training and match kit for all First Team players and staff.
- To record and monitor stock levels of training and match kit, including regular stock checks. To liaise with the Club retail department for stock levels.
- To liaise with First Team management staff and Groundstaff to prepare and set out equipment required for training sessions.
- To maintain the Kit Van log book and liaise with the Football Secretary for all maintenance of the Kit Van e.g. vehicle tax, insurance, cleaning, servicing and repairs.
- To assist the Academy department with kit printing and distribution for all player and staff training and match kit.
The role requires flexibility and attendance at all training sessions and first team and reserve fixtures. It will be offered on a full-time basis and the salary will be commensurate with skills and experience. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Click here for a full job description and here for a person specification.
The closing date for applications is Friday 16th September 2016. To apply, please send a CV and a covering letter to Bob Makin at firstname.lastname@example.org