Stevenage FC is looking to recruit an Academy Match Day Coordinator for home U16 & U18 fixtures across the 2017/2018 season.
The successful candidate will be part of the Academy team and have the opportunity to work closely with our highly qualified coaches.
The role is a voluntary one and the hours of work will be Saturday’s from 9am–1:30pm, subject to the Academy Fixture List.
- To control of all activities relating to the visiting opposition, Scouts and Match Officials at the Academy.
Summary of Duties:
- Meet and greet visiting opposition, Scouts and Match Officials
- Arrange for refreshments for visiting opposition, Scouts and Match Officials during their visit
- Changing room allocation
- Team sheet exchange
- Enforce and promote the FA Academy Premier League Rules at all times
- Report any scouts and agents to Operations Manager and the appropriate member of staff
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Have a flexible attitude to work
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Have a polite and courteous manner
- Be organised & have good time management skills
- Be able to adapt to different and changing situations
- Have the drive and enthusiasm to set high standards
- Have a personable approach
- Ability to liaise with coaches, management and other football related individuals in a professional manner
- The FA Safeguarding Children Workshop Certificate (Training Available)
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS Clearance.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 25th August 2017.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please email Academy Operations Manager, Glenn Quirke on firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and your CV.
Let's build a legacy for future generations. Over £240,000 has so far been invested in Stevenage FC Mini-Bonds as a way of funding our new North Stand. Find out much more by clicking the image below.