Stevenage FC are looking to appoint a Junior Media & Marketing Executive to support all areas of the business.
This junior role would include the creation of football-related content for the club’s digital and offline platforms and assisting with the marketing of the commercial functions of the club, such as ticketing, retail, conference and hospitality sales.
The ideal candidate will be hardworking, enthusiastic, creative, confident and willing to learn about all aspects of the business in order to improve existing output.
Hours: 40 hours per week plus home and away matchdays, and other events when required
Location: Stevenage Football Club, The Lamex Stadium, Stevenage
Roles will include the following:
· The creation of written and video content for the club’s official website, social media platforms, match day programme and email marketing campaigns
· Assistance with marketing campaigns for all commercial areas of the business
· Building on existing fan engagement initiatives
· Identifying and activating PR opportunities to enhance Stevenage FC’s reputation in the local community
· Either a journalistic, PR or marketing background, whether relating to a degree or previous work experience/internship
· Confident, accurate and creative writing style
· High level of PC skills, particularly Microsoft Office. Experience in graphic design would be beneficial
· Ability to cope under pressure and work to tight deadlines with a flexible attitude to unsociable hours
· Proficiency in social media and any experience of video recording and editing is also desirable
· Full driving licence
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter, plus any relevant examples of work to Dave Toyn at email@example.com. Alternatively post to Dave Toyn, Stevenage FC, The Lamex Stadium, Stevenage, Herts, SG2 8RH.
Closing date: Friday 17th February 2017