Earlier today on Deadline Day we announced the loan signing of Kaylen Hinds from Arsenal until the end of the season.
If you're unfamiliar with our new front man, here's 10 things we've found out about him...
1) Kaylen was born in Brent in North London in January 1998.
2) He is a graduate of Arsenal’s Hale End Academy, having previously played for Leyton Orient
3) As a 15-year old, Kaylen featured for Arsenal’s Under-19s in the UEFA Youth League against Marseille and was referred to as 'a star in the making…destined for higher things’ by the Daily Mail.
4) He signed as a scholar at Arsenal in 2014, before turning professional in February 2015.
5) Described by Arsenal as an ‘electric forward’, Kaylen is known to be a fast and skillful striker. He is also a versatile forward who can play as a striker, out wide or as a number 10.
6) Kaylen has earned England recognition, playing for the Young Lions at Under-16, Under-17 and Under-18 level. That included a place in the England squad for the Under-17 World Cup in Chile in 2015, where he scored in a 1-1 draw with Guinea.
7) Watch two goals from Kaylen in this 4-3 win for England Under-17s against Italy (1 min 34 and 3 mins 17)
8) Kaylen scored six times for Arsenal’s Under-21s last season and also helped the Under-18s into the semi-finals of last year’s FA Youth Cup, with this goal against Liverpool at the Emirates Stadium.
9) Kaylen is on Twitter. Welcome him to Boro @kaykaymiles_
The first chance to see Kaylen in action at The Lamex Stadium will be on Saturday 11th February against Wycombe Wanderers. This is a Category A fixture and tickets can be purchased now in-store or online at www.borotickets.co.uk.
10) Our new boy has already been showing us his finishing today at training. Check out the video below which we posted onto our Twitter feed earlier today.