The second batch of Season Tickets are now available to collect from the club shop.
This includes anybody who ordered their Season Ticket between 1st July and 13th July.
Supporters who purchased their Season Ticket after 13th July can expect their books to be ready for collection ahead of the big game on Saturday 5th August.
Should the books arrive earlier than anticipated, we will put out another announcement later in the week.
Not ordered yours yet? Don't worry - anybody who buys a Season Ticket this week will still be guaranteed access to all 23 league home games
- £395 - Adult
- £320 – Concessions
- £225 - Under 22
- £179 - Under 19
- £135 - Under 16
- £25 - Under 12
- £279 - Adult
- £230 – Concessions
- £135 - Under 22
- £115 - Under 19
- £90 - Under 16
- £25 - Under 12
- 2 x Bring a Friend for Free Vouchers to be used at designated Sky Bet League Two fixtures.
- NEW: 1 x Bring a Friend for Half-Price voucher to be used at a designated Sky Bet League two fixture.
- Invitation to exclusive Meet the Manager Q&A.
- 10% discount on all club shop purchases.
- NEW: Free taster pay & play session at Shepalbury Sports Academy for kids aged 5-12 years.
- Priority on tickets for cup games.
- Reserved notice (£10) or name (£20) on your seat.
How to Buy:
- Online: The quickest and easiest way to apply. Visit www.borotickets.co.uk and book online in minutes.
- By Phone: Call us on 01438 223223 and please ensure you have all of your details handy, including a method of payment. All card payments made over the phone are subject to a processing fee of £2.50.
- By Post: Download the Season Ticket Application Form and then post it with cheque payment to: Stevenage FC, The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage, Herts, SG2 8RH.
- In Person: Visit the Club Shop in person with payment. We have both the standard & Zebra Finance application forms in-store ready for you to fill out.
- Monthly Payment Plan: Spread the cost of your Season Ticket with Zebra Finance and pay in 10 monthly instalments across the season. You will need to fill out both a standard application form along with a Zebra Finance form but please note, all applications are subject to a check.
Heard about our unique investment scheme? We are aiming to bring the community together by offering mini bonds as a way to help fund the new North Stand. Find out much more below.