Stevenage FC is seeking a First Team Chef for the Bragbury End training ground...
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for providing breakfast and lunch for the Stevenage FC First Team squad on a daily basis.
The selected applicant will work closely with the First Team management to plan, order and cook a varied, nutritional and balanced menu whilst also working to a competitive budget.
Duties are included but not limited to:
- Working closely with The Head of Sports Science & First Team Physiotherapist to freshly prepare a healthy breakfast and lunch option for players, management and staff on each SFC training day.
- Working closely with The Head of Sports Science & First Team Physiotherapist to prepare post match food for players, management and staff on each SFC home Match Day.
- Working closely with The Head of Sports Science & First Team Physiotherapist to prepare food for team travel on each SFC away match day.
- Order produce and ingredients to a set budget.
- Clean and maintain kitchen and dining areas on a daily basis.
- Undertake a monthly “deep clean” of kitchen & dining areas.
In addition to your normal duties, you may be required to undertake other duties from time to time as requested by The First Team Manager or Head of Operations.
Should you be unable to carry out any of the above duties, an adequate contingency plan must be prepared to put in place.
Interested applicants should send their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.