Stevenage return home for a Christmas Cracker on Saturday 22nd December 2018 for a festive fixture with a bang as the high-flying Stags come to town...
The Lamex Stadium has proved to hold one of the best home advantages in the division, thanks in-part to both our loyal supporters off the pitch and terrific team on it.
Tickets in the famous East Terrace cost just £15 for Adults and Concessions, whilst it costs just £10 for U18s and £5 for U12s.
Prefer to sit? No problem - the West Stand is the most comfortable place to watch the game and is our dedicated Family Stand where packages are available in Blocks A & B at reduced prices.
With the game falling just days before Christmas, we have a whole host of festive themed activities and offerings off-the-pitch...
- Make sure to bring your little ones to the Kids' Zone where we will have GUARANTEED SNOW, Gingerbread Men and Mince Pies on offer along with all the usual pre-match entertainment.
- Our Boro Busker for the game will come in the form of NCC Strong Nation, a local church that will have members singing feel-good Christmas songs outside the Ticket Office up until kick-off.
- Winners' Hour in the Broadhall Suite returns from midday on Saturday, meaning that all pints of Carlsberg are £2 before the game, reduced to £1 after should the lads pick up all three points.
- PLUS - for Saturday's fixture only - glasses of mulled wine will be available for just £1 before and after the game.
- Finally, please don't forget to bring some tins of food to the stadium as we collect for Stevenage Community Foodbank. Click here for more information.
It doesn't matter whether you buy your tickets for the game in-advance or on the day, our prices remain the same.
|Adults:||Concessions:||Under 18s:||Under 12s:||Family of 3 (1 Adult & 2 U12s)||Family of 4 (2 Adults & 2 U12s)|