Rookies Day Nursery is looking for an experienced Nursery Manager to lead operations and help achieve it's target of an outstanding OFSTED status...
The ideal candidate will have strong EYFS, safeguarding and policy knowledge, with a background in Nursery Management. A friendly and personable nature is also required.
Those applying must be Level 3 Child Care Qualified, DSO Qualified and have experience in leading an OFSTED inspection.
Rookies Day Nursery is an 88 place ground-breaking educational nursery focused around providing children aged 9 months to 5 years old with an active start to life.
Rookies believe in making learning not just fun but active. They provide children with a curriculum that contains endless opportunities to be active whilst learning and support this with nutritional plans designed to help them grow, learn and develop. Rookies is more than just a nursery, it is a lifestyle.
Purpose of the post:
- To be a member of the management team and to contribute to the strategic planning, monitoring, evaluation and development of the nursery
- To plan and deliver effective daily management of the nursery, in accordance with company policy, all relevant legislation, plus local authority and Ofsted requirements.
- To ensure the provision is of the highest quality, providing a safe, secure, stimulating and caring child –centred environment catering for the children’s educational and developmental needs.
- Ensure that all agreed quality and safety standards are maintained in the nursery at all times.
- Responsible for the overall management of all childcare and other staff.
- To liaise closely with parents/carers to ensure high levels of involvement and customer satisfaction at all times
- To work closely with finance to support the day to day financial operations within the nursery.
- Manage a staff team effectively.
- To monitor and assess the quality of the provision ensuring that policies and procedures, best practice and standards are maintained.
- To agree and set nursery goals and monitor the achievement and progress.
- To work closely with the MD to support the operational running of the nursery.
- Maintain confidenatlity procedures.
Rookies Day Nursery is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
To download a more comprehensive job description, please click here.
Please send applications with CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.