Stevenage Football Club are searching for a Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist Intern to work alongside the club's First Team Physio ahead of the 2018/2019 season...
- Report to First Team Physiotherapist
- Be punctual, organised, act in a professional manner and be dressed smartly & appropriately at all times
- Help to produce a positive working environment within the department and club
- Always be looking to broaden your knowledge, helping to bring fresh new ideas to the department
- Endeavour to attend Club CPD Events
- Abide by Club Social Media Guidelines
- Assist in planning and delivery of individual and team prehab, rehabilitation and recovery sessions
- Assist in providing pitch side cover for U23’s fixtures
- Help with pre-match soft tissue work on weekend home fixtures and be available to assist the Doctor in the medical room with any injured players that require medical attention or assistance
Stevenage FC is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
For a full job description, please click here.
- Placement Dates: June 2018 – May 2019
- Hours: Full time (4 week-days, some Saturday mornings/ afternoons, possible bank holidays)
- Please note this is a unpaid role with travel expenses paid only
Please apply directly with a Covering Letter & CV to: Jake Robinson firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Midnight Friday 18th May 2018