We Are Stevenage...
The heart of a town lies in its people and the heart of a football club lies in its fans.
That’s why we’re eager to reconnect with our community and ensure that Stevenage Football Club is a shining example and role model to the town of Stevenage and surrounding areas.
For the fifth straight season, all Season Ticket prices have been FROZEN, bringing you the best value way to watch the Super Boro every other week.
Of course #WeAreStevenage means more than that. It means a call-to-action for everyone associated with the town to show their pride in Stevenage.
With a new manager at the helm and a new stand on the way, we aim to re-ignite Stevenage's passion for football and love for the Boro.
“Our commitment to affordable football means we’ve frozen prices once again in the West Stand and East Terrace.
“After initially considering Season Ticket reductions, we eventually chose to introduce a significant cut to our matchday tickets instead, with East Terrace entry now just £15 for adults amongst other price cuts.
“Delays with the North Stand mean we won’t be rolling out our £99 Season Ticket until later in the year as we want to make sure we have a completion date before we sell any tickets.
“With Dino at the helm and an exciting squad in the process of being built, I’m sure we’re in for a fantastic season next year so please get on board and get behind the club.”
- Frozen prices. For five straight seasons now we have kept our season tickets at the same great prices.
- Per-game cost: Adults in the East pay just £12 per game, Concessions pay £10 per game, U22s pay less than £6 per game, U19s pay just £5 per game whilst U16s less than £4 per game.
- In the West: Adults pay £17 per game, Concessions less than £14 per game, U22s just shy of £10 per game, U19s under £8 per game and U16s pay less than £6 per game.
- U12 Season Tickets remain at just £25. Everywhere around the ground. An outstanding price for youngsters, once again. An U12 Season Ticket works out at just over £1 a game!
- One free Pre-Season Friendly coupon for everyone that buys before Monday 11th June 2018
- First priority on Cup tickets
- 10% discount on all Club Shop merchandise
- Invitation to a Meet the Manager evening during the season
- Reserved notice (£10) or name (£20) on your seat.
- All Season Ticket Holders can get up to £4,658 off a brand new car! Across the range our social media sponsors, Progress Suzuki are offering exclusive discounts to our Season Ticket Holders which are not available to the general public. To find out more, email email@example.com.
Here are some of the most important dates to look out for this summer.
- Tuesday 29th May 2018: Zebra Finance Pay Monthly option becomes available
- Monday 11th June 2018: Purchase before this date to get a free PSF coupon
- Thursday 21st June 2018: Fixture Release Day
- Saturday 7th July: Purchase by this date to secure your existing West Stand seat before all seats are released onto general sale
- Monday 16th July: Purchase before this date to ensure you receive your Season Ticket book in time for the start of the 2018/2019 season
- Saturday 4th August: Start of the new Sky Bet League Two season
We are once again delighted to offer the services of Zebra Finance to help spread the cost of your Season Ticket. Pay over 10 monthly instalments for the ideal affordable finance solution. There are no costly fees or hiked up prices.
Supporters will be able to apply from Tuesday 29th May 2018.
There are loads of ways to buy your 2018/2019 Season Ticket.
- Online: The quickest and easiest way to apply. Visit www.borotickets.co.uk and book online in minutes
- By Phone: Call us on 01438 223223 and please ensure you have all of your details handy, including a method of payment. All card payments made over the phone are subject to a processing fee of £2.50.
- By Post: Download the Season Ticket Application Form and then post it with payment to: Stevenage FC, The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage, Herts, SG2 8RH. Please note that we will only accept cheques in the post - make payable to Stevenage Football Club.
- In Person: Visit the Club Shop in person with payment. We have both the standard & Zebra Finance application forms in-store ready for you to fill out.
- Monthly Payment Plan: Spread the cost of your Season Ticket with Zebra Finance and pay in 10 monthly instalments across the season. You can apply online or in-person but you will need to fill out both a standard application form along with a Zebra Finance form and please note, all applications are subject to a check. Have questions? Click here for a Finance F&Q.