Stevenage go into Saturday’s game away at Newport County as underdogs at 10/3…
Interim Manager Mark Sampson returns to his native Wales for an all-important clash against the team managed by Michael Flynn, who have lost their last four leagues games, slipping behind their promotion rivals to 12th place.
Boro to win and BTTS (both teams to score) has been price boosted from 9/1 to 11/1 with Sky Bet, the league’s official sponsor.
Under 2.5 goals is being backed at 4/7 with Paul Farman looking to keep out County and grab his fourth clean sheet in a row in Sky Bet League Two.
Fancy a longshot? Kurtis Guthrie to score and Stevenage to win 1-0 is at 40/1.
Make sure to also download the Sky Bet EFL Rewards App which is designed to help loyal supporters engage with their Club. Available on App Store and Google Play Store, the fan engagement app will give fans chances to win a range of prizes including match tickets and signed merchandise.
Sky Bet Rewards App Key Features:
- Document your Dedication - Track your support up and down the country to showcase exactly how much your club means to you. See personalised stats such as how many games you’ve made it to, how many goals you’ve seen your team score and your win percentage as a fan.
- Unlock Achievements - Tell your fan story as you follow your team and build your stats to unlock digital achievements that prove your support of your team.
- Earn Rewards – enhance your matchday experience by checking in at games you attend for the chance to win fantastic prizes such as tickets, signed shirts and exclusive EFL Club Experiences.
- Fixtures, Results and League Tables – browse your club’s upcoming fixtures, past results and standing in the League table at the touch of a button.
- Match Centre – stay up-to-date on matchday with team line-ups and real time key stats from every EFL fixture.
- News – follow your latest club news and access exclusive Sky Bet EFL Content on the app homepage.
Remember to have automatic updates enabled so you are always up-to-date! You have to be 18+ to use the app. Click here to download the App.