Stevenage go into their Boxing Day fixture at The Lamex Stadium against Forest Green Rovers as underdogs at 9/5…
Graham Westley’s highly anticipated return will bring some much-needed festive spirit to the Boro fans going into a crucial match against The Green and heading into the New Year.
Every player will be determined to start off with a win under Westley to make up for their heavy defeat to Crewe Alexandra in their last game. Stevenage to win and BTTS (both teams to score) is at 9/2.
Forest Green have only won one in their last six games and have slipped behind their promotion rivals to 6th place. Their 2-2 draw against Swindon in their last game put more pressure on their play-off race. Over 2.5 goals is at 11/10 and over 1.5 at 4/11.
The last game between the two clubs ended in a 0-0 draw which was one of Stevenage’s strongest away performance so far this season, as Boro will look to do one better come Boxing Day. Stevenage to win or draw is priced at 1/2.
Fancy a high earner? Elliott List to score first and win Boro to win 2-1 is backed at 50/1.
Make sure to also download the Sky Bet EFL Rewards App which is designed to help loyal supporters engage with their Club. Available on App Store and Google Play Store, the fan engagement app will give fans chances to win a range of prizes including match tickets and signed merchandise.
Sky Bet Rewards App Key Features:
- Document your Dedication - Track your support up and down the country to showcase exactly how much your club means to you. See personalised stats such as how many games you’ve made it to, how many goals you’ve seen your team score and your win percentage as a fan.
- Unlock Achievements - Tell your fan story as you follow your team and build your stats to unlock digital achievements that prove your support of your team.
- Earn Rewards – enhance your matchday experience by checking in at games you attend for the chance to win fantastic prizes such as tickets, signed shirts and exclusive EFL Club Experiences.
- Fixtures, Results and League Tables – browse your club’s upcoming fixtures, past results and standing in the League table at the touch of a button.
- Match Centre – stay up-to-date on matchday with team line-ups and real time key stats from every EFL fixture.
- News – follow your latest club news and access exclusive Sky Bet EFL Content on the app homepage.
Remember to have automatic updates enabled so you are always up-to-date! You have to be 18+ to use the app. Click here to download the App.