Looking for a career in the football industry? You can now study with Stevenage FC's two-year Foundation Degree programme...
It is a course designed for individuals wanting to attain a university qualification and are passionate about pursuing a career in the football industry. Develop the necessary skills, qualities and characteristics that are required to work within a professional football club, community department or national governing body.
Delivered in partnership with the University of South Wales, all lectures, seminars and tutorials are delivered in a supportive and inspirational club environment via online material.
Alongside the academic element of the course, students will complete up to 200 hours of voluntary coaching within the community, alongside the community trust and academy staff, allowing the students to embed and develop the coaching techniques learnt within lecturers
- Academic Qualification: Foundation Degree in Community Football Coaching & Development
- Content: FA Level 2 award in coaching football/community football development/principles of coaching/teach you aspects of childrens and youth coaching/football coaching/football development/social inclusion and sports management skills
- Costs: £8,000 per academic year, cost is covered by student finance
- Start date: September 2020
- Pre-requisites to apply: BTEC Level 3 (MMP. A LEVEL DD, Enhanced disclousure barring service (dbs), 3 A* - C grades at GCSE, including English & Maths
Learn aspects of generic children & youth coaching, football coaching, football development, social inclusion & sports management skills.
Open Days for the course will be held at the Stevenage FC Foundation Offices on Wednesday 22nd January, Wednesday 5th February and Wednesday 26th February at 6:30pm.
To register your interest, email Education Mentor Lucy Burdin via email@example.com.