Stevenage Football Club is seeking to recruit dynamic and hardworking people to work across a variety of its matchday and non-match day events...
Working across a multitude of areas within the stadium, the Club welcomes applications for these customer facing roles from individuals who are committed to providing excellent levels of customer service in areas such as:
- Hospitality hosting & serving
- Conference & banqueting preparation & hosting
- Bar serving
- Stadium point of sale service (retail & ticketing)
- Stadium events hosting & customer engagement
Interested individuals can find out further information about the roles of Stadium Services Operator or Stadium Services Supervisor by clicking on the respective Job Descriptions below.
To apply, write or email the Club outlining your suitability for the role in the form of a Cover Letter and CV.
- Postal Applications: Stevenage Football Club, The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage, Herts, SG2 8RH
- Email Applications: Lindsayp@stevenagefc.com
The deadline for applications is Monday 18th February 2019, with interviews scheduled for Tuesday 26th February 2019.
Stevenage Football Club is committed to being an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applicants from all members of the community. Should you require assistance with your application please contact the Club in advance of your submission.