As the Club prepares to head into the final week before the 2019/20 EFL League Two season kicks off, it is a very exciting time for everyone connected to Stevenage FC...
Aside from launching its first new Club Crest in 23 years, a number of big improvements, milestones and achievements are bringing enthusiasm and optimism aplenty to the Hertfordshire Club.
- The Lamex Stadium will increase to a record capacity of 7,486 with the opening of the new 1,400 seat bondholder-funded North Stand.
- With a week still to go until the start of the season, Season Ticket sales have increase by 26% compared to last season.
- The Club has gained unprecedented engagement with its kit launch, resulting in record sales since going on sale last weekend.
- A new sponsor of record scale and reach: Burger King has a global revenue of more than $1.5 billion and operates in 115 countries worldwide
- Two experienced Assistant Managers with strong EFL and International experience have strengthened the Club’s First Team coaching staff.
- Exciting signings from the leagues above: so far four players have signed from League One and the Championship, including the return of former fan favourite Dean Parrett.
Chief Executive Alex Tunbridge commented on how the progress demonstrates the clarity of the Club’s strategic focus.
“We outlined the Club’s strategy in the Offering Document for the Share Sale, and we have taken a huge leap forward in all areas,” Tunbridge said. “The stadium development with the new North Stand and innovations like automated turnstiles will help us to attract more people to the games, which also helps us to develop the fan base. We are continuing our focus on the development of commercial revenues through our landmark deal with a Blue-Chip company in Burger King, and we are seeing greater excitement from the fans in our Season Ticket and shirt sales. In the background, our work in developing outstanding Academy talent continues, and we remain focused on our phenomenal community engagement programme.”
Tunbridge added that now is a great time to become more involved with the Club. “It is all coming together, and we are starting to see the fruits of a lot of hard work. We are expecting big things this season – the investment we have seen through the Share Offering has been a real boost, and the new management team is working well together to deliver a strong performance on the pitch.”
The Stevenage FC Equity Offering remains open until Wednesday 31st July at 23:59, meaning supporters have a few more days to become a Club Shareholder at this exciting time.
Please note that investment in a security of this nature, being an illiquid investment, involves a substantial degree of risk and returns are not guaranteed. An explanation of the risks and the full terms and conditions is available www.tifosy.com/stevenagefc. Approved as a financial promotion by Tifosy Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority (no. 717605)