Stevenage Football Club 2018/19 West Stand Season Ticket Holders are to be advised that they have until Tuesday 16th July to secure their existing Season Ticket seat...
Originally due to be released for general sale on Monday, the Club has extended the offer by 24 hours so that supporters can visit the Club Shop ahead of Stevenage's first home Pre-Season Friendly, against Peterborough United at 7:45pm.
Supporters can renew online at borotickets.co.uk, by calling 01438 223223 or by visiting the Club Shop, open Thursday 11th July and Friday 12th July between 10am-7pm and on Tuesday 16th July between 12pm-7:45pm.
The Club has implemented a variety of changes to its Season Ticket and Match Ticket pricing and structure. The changes are reflective of recent investment in the new North Stand, digital turnstiles, video scoreboard and other stadium refurbishments and improvements, as the Club seeks to improve its Matchday Experience for all supporters.
- First 99 Season Tickets sold for the North Stand to be made available for just £99 - SOLD OUT!
- U12 (£50) & U16 (£70) Season Tickets include a FREE 2019/20 Replica Home Shirt
- Adult Season Tickets available from just £290 - £12.61 per game
- Concession Season Tickets available from £250 - £10.78 per game
- SA Members to receive discounted Match Tickets for the North Stand
The Club wants to see as many youngsters representing the Super Boro as possible, which is why all U12s and U16 Season Tickets come with a FREE Replica Home Shirt! When filling out your Application Form, simply indicate your size and the Club will contact you during the Summer to arrange delivery/collection. Please note, all U12s must be accompanied inside the ground by a responsible adult.
The Club is pleased to open Season Tickets sales for the new North Stand, which is expected to be operational by August/September 2019, subject to safety certificate. North Stand Season Tickets must be purchased from the Club Shop and are avaialble for £350 for Adults, £310 for Concessions, £190 for U22s, £70 for U16s and £50 for U12s.
From the week commencing Monday 8th July, supporters can visit the Club Shop in person (Thursday & Fridays 10am-7pm) using the following priority reservation timetable to select their seats:
- Thursday 11th & Friday 12th July: North Stand Bond Holders
- Thursday 18th & Friday 19th July: First 50 of the 99 @ £99 Season Ticket Holders
- Thursday 25th & Friday 26th July: Remaining 99 @ £99 Season Ticket Holders
- Thursday 1st & Friday 2nd August: 2017/18 North Terrace Season Ticket Holders and General Purchases
In addition, North Stand Season Ticket Holders who are also North Stand Bond Holders and wish to sit with friends and family may reserve a total of eight seats together for other North Stand Season Ticket Holders who may be part of a later selection groups.
If your party are part of the same selection group, then only one of you needs to visit the Club Shop to book your seats, although contact details for the others that you are booking for will need to be shared.
Click the image below to download a full-scale image of the plan.
Blocks A and B are unavailable for selection as they have been designated as Community Zones for the use of Stevenage FC Foundation's community programmes such as Grassroots Clubs and Schools.
- Block C is the biggest block in the stands, sitting directly behind the North Stand goal. Then towards the East Terrace side, sits Block D.
- Block E includes our Disabled Seating area, with access for wheelchair users and additonal carers.
Those supporters who are unable to attend in person to select their seat or require further clarity, can call the Club Shop directly on 01438 223223.
2019/20 Season Ticket Holders will be issued with a new Season Ticket Card, which will provide them with access to the stadium via the new digital turnstiles that will be installed this summer. In addition, Season Ticket Holders will also be able to purchase additional tickets and obtain their retail discount via their online digital season ticket account.
The Club is delighted to offer brand new wheelchair disabled facilities within the new North Stand, which will include a combination of 14 pitch side of which some are in elevated Wheelchair bays.
These new facilities will provide Wheelchair Supporters with significantly improved sightlines, comfort and choice when watching football at The Lamex Stadium.
Supporters purchasing Disabled Tickets/Season Tickets should show proof of a medium/high level of Disability Living Allowance, to qualify for a disabled ticket (Concession) and carer, upon application.
In addition to entry to all 23 home Sky Bet League Two fixtures for the 2019/20 Season, Season Ticket Holders will also enjoy the following benefits:
- One free Pre-Season Friendly voucher if purchased before 1st July 2019
- Priority Cup Ticket Sales
- 10% Retail Discount
- Free entry to all Stevenage Ladies FC Matches during the 2019/20 season
- Reserved notice (£10) or name (£20) on your seat.
Here are some of the most important dates to look out for this summer.
- Mon 6th May: Season Tickets go ON SALE
- Thurs 20th June: Fixture Release Day
- Mon 1st July: All £99 North Stand Season Tickets must be purchased by this date
- Mon 1st July: Purchase by this date to receive a FREE Pre-Season Friendly Voucher
- Mond 15th July: Purchase by this date to secure your existing West Stand seat
- Mon 22nd July: Purchase before this date to ensure you receive your digital Season Ticket Card in time for the start of the 2019/2020 season
- Sat 3rd August: Start of the new Sky Bet League Two season
Stevenage Football Club is pleased to announce that supporters now have the option to pay monthly for their 2019/20 Season Tickets up until 5pm on Friday 9th August 2019.
Following the closure of Zebra Finance earlier this year, the Club has since been seeking a solution to provide supporters with the option to pay on a monthly basis for their Season Tickets.
Over the course of the past two months the Club has engaged with a multiple of other finance providers and has taken the decision to provide a monthly payment plan solution via Venue Management Systems, who currently host borotickets.co.uk and stevenagefcshop.com.
Supporters will be required to make the first three monthly payments upfront, leaving a further six payments due between September 2019 and January 2020. In addition, the Club is pleased to provide the facility free of charge with no associated admin or finance fees.
Speaking about the decision Chief Executive Alex Tunbridge stated, "We are really pleased to be able to provide a monthly payment plan solution for our supporters to purchase Season Tickets for the forthcoming season. We know that Zebra Finance was a popular option and we believe the ability to provide a way for supporters to spread the costs of their Season Ticket with no attached fees or charges is important. The new payment system will be trialled for the 2019/20 season and if successful, may change the way people purchase Season Tickets in the future."
The Club is also pleased to announce that North Stand Season Tickets will soon be available for purchase online and likewise, available via Monthly Payments. Please note, supporters who purchase their North Stand Season Ticket online will be able to select their W/C Mon 5th August.
To purchase your Season Ticket using the Club’s new monthly payment plan, please click here. Simply go through the ticket buying process as normal, until you reach the payment options page.
There are a variety of options when it comes to buying your 2019/20 Season Ticket, available from 10am on Monday May 6th.
- Online: The quickest and easiest way to apply. Visit borotickets.co.uk and book online in minutes.
- By Phone: Call us on 01438 223223 and please ensure you have all of your details handy, including a method of payment. All card payments made over the phone are subject to a processing fee of £2.50.
- By Post: Download the Season Ticket Application Form and post it complete with payment to: Stevenage FC, The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage, Herts, SG2 8RH. Please note that we will only accept cheques in the post - make payable to Stevenage Football Club.
- In Person: Visit the Club Shop in person with payment. We will have Application Forms in-store ready from Saturday for you to fill out.