Ahead of Season Tickets going on sale at 10am tomorrow to 2019/20 Season Ticket Holders, check out the below FAQ's...
- Q: I was a Season Ticket Holder last season but didn’t fill in the End-Of-Season Survey – can I still buy a Season Ticket in one of the first 2019/20 Season Ticket Priority Groups?
A: Yes – all 2019/20 Season Ticket Holders can buy a Season Ticket in either of the first three priority windows, whether or not they completed the survey.
- Q: Can I change my answer to the 2019/20 Season Ticket Holder End of Season Survey (i.e. I selected Option B or C but would like to now select Option A in-order to ensure I get the best possible seat/space)?
A: Yes – By purchasing a Season Ticket in a designated window you are making your final selection in terms of the End of Season Survey.
- Q: I would like to buy Season Tickets as part of a Family/Social Bubble – can we do this by making separate payments/online transactions?
A: No – to buy Season Tickets as part of a Family/Social Bubble, you must do this in one transaction.
- Q: I was a Season Ticket Holder last season but would like to purchase one as part of a Bubble with non-2019/20 Season Ticket Holders, when can I do this?
A: If you would like to buy your Season Ticket as part of a Bubble with a non-season Ticket Holder, you will have to wait until their priority sale window, whether that be as an SA Member or General Sale.
- Q: Will I be able to purchase my seat from last season?
A: It is highly unlikely. Due to Social Distancing procedures being put into place, we are unable to reserve existing Season Ticket seats. When purchasing, you will also notice a limited selection of seats to choose from in each seating block due to the ticketing system’s algorithm, which allows different seat availability depending on bubble size and works from inside to out.
- Q: Can I buy Season Tickets as part of a Bubble with more than two households?
A: No – you are only permitted to purchase Season Tickets as part of a bubble with a maximum of six people, across a maximum of two households.
- Q: What happens if I wasn’t a 2019/20 Season Ticket Holder but attempt to buy a Season Ticket before General Sale?
A: All Applications will be cross-referenced so anybody who wasn’t a 2019/20 Season Ticket Holder that attempts to purchase in their priority window will have their application challenged and cancelled.
- Q: I wasn’t a 2019/20 Season Ticket Holder but went to almost or every match this season, including Away Games, why can’t I buy a Season Ticket as part of the initial priority windows?
A: Unfortunately the Club had to make difficult decisions based on the data it has available and it was decided that the fairest way to offer first priority was to 2019/20 Season Ticket Holders.
- Q: Can I pay for my Season Ticket in Monthly Instalments?
A: Yes – supporters can use our Payment Plan to pay for their Season Tickets in five monthly instalments. A 30% upfront payment is required, then the remaining 70% will be divided into five payments. A £20 administration charge will be required upon collection of your Season Ticket.
- Q: Can I pay for my Season Ticket in instalments whilst the rest of my bubble pays upfront?
A: No – Season Ticket orders must either all be paid in Instalments or all be paid upfront.
- Q: My Son/Daughter was an U12 Season Ticket Holder last season but I (parent/guardian) was not. Can we buy a Family Bubble Season Ticket as part of the initial priority windows?
A: Yes – the only exception to the rule of buying a Bubble Season Ticket in the 2019/20 Season Ticket Holder Priority Windows with 2019/20 Season Ticket Holders is for U14s. Under 14 Season Ticket Holders from last season may purchase a maximum of 1 Adult or Concession Season Ticket, irrespective of whether the responsible adult was a Season Ticket Holder last season. The responsible adult must meet the criteria for Family or Social Support Bubbles and be purchased at the same time at the junior Season Ticket.
- Q: Can I get my Season Ticket Delivered?
A: Yes – this Season we are offering a delivery service for your Season Ticket to be sent via 1st Class Royal Mail.
- Q: What should I do if I can’t log-in to my Online Account or come across a problem when it comes to purchasing a Season Ticket?
A: You can create a new account, request a password change or call us on 01438 223223.
- Q: If I can’t make it to games due to getting ill or needing to shield, will I receive an online pass to watch the games from home?
A: You will only receive an online pass to stream games which are being played behind closed doors.
- Q: I am unable to access the internet – how can I buy a Season Ticket?
A: Call us on 01438 223223 and we will facilitate your request.
- Q: Are NHS and Emergency Service Workers classed as Concessions?
A: Yes – the Club has introduced NHS and Emergency Service Workers into the Concessions bracket this season.