Stevenage FC Academy is recruiting voluntary Regional Academy Scouts to help monitor the local region of young footballing talent...
Reporting to the Head of Academy Recruitment, each Regional Scout will be posted to a specific area of the South East.
- 2 x North London: 1 (Enfield/Cheshunt) 1 (Barnet/Harrow/Edgware)
- 2 x Herts: 1 South Herts (Watford/St Albans) 1 North Herts (Letchworth/Baldock/Royston)
- 1 x Essex
- 2 x Bedfordshire: 1 South Beds (Luton & Dunstable) 1 North Beds (Bedford)
- 1 x Cambridgeshire (St Neots/Huntingdon/Cambridge)
- Provide availability each weekend to ensure that all players and clubs of note have been watched
- Ensure in all fixture and player reports you provide, you cover all dimensions of performance & potential with a clear focus on the Academy’s 6 Pillar Model.
- Inform Head of Recruitment of the monitoring, tracking and reporting of all recommendations within your local area
- Ensure all deadlines are met when compiling and submitting reports
- Attend all Academy Recruitment CPD events to support further knowledge and information
- Do not approach any player, coach or family member unless given permission to do so accordingly
- Communicate with Player / Parents in the correct manner so they are fully aware of all information and procedures if given permission to do so
- Ensure contact networks are continued and developed, whilst building new links and relationships to support knowledge within local area
- Work and promote Stevenage FC in a professional conduct and manner at all times
- Look to attend Academy & Shadow Squad Sessions to understand the quality of player in the programme to support your knowledge when recruiting
- FA Talent ID Level 1
- Full Driving License
All applications for these roles should be sent to Head of Academy Recruitment, Ricky Douglas, via email to email@example.com.
Stevenage Football Club is committed to be an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applicants from all members of the community. Should you require assistance with your application please contact the Club in advance of your submission.