Shephalbury Sports Academy will reopen to the public on Monday 3rd August 2020...
Stevenage Football Club is pleased to announce that Shephalbury Sports Academy, home of Academy Football, Pitch Hires, Soccer Camps and Junior Football Coaching will be reopening from Monday 3rd August 2020.
Kids Birthday Parties, Junior Kickers and Pay & Play sessions will be available to book from Thursday 30th July, with these activities resuming on Saturday 8th August. Academy football will restart in September with registered players receiving restart communications during August.
In order to make players visits to the facility safe, the Club has implemented a variety of safety measures which include;
- PPE available for staff including face masks and gloves
- Hand sanitizer units installed on all pitches and throughout the main building
- At least 1 metre+ social distancing on pitch walkways and through reception areas
- Cafe and changing room areas will be kept closed until such time that guidance allows
Please note that in addition to these measures players are requested to do the following in advance of visiting the site;
- Book pitches and courses online or via the phone in advance
- Pay in advance or via credit/debit card
- Complete an Online COVID Health Screening Questionnaire
- Travel in your kit, our changing facilities will initially be closed
- If you are sick, or showing symptoms of COVID-19, don’t attend. Don’t infect others.
Once on site please follow our new one way system and help create a safe environment by;
- Wash/sanitize your hands before you play. Use our hand washing/sanitizing facilities in the main building or our pitch side sanitizing units
- Wash/sanitize your hands after your game – wash your hands when you come off the pitch
- Observe government recommended social distancing when in the walkways or inside the main building
- If you need to sneeze or cough please aim for the elbow
- Please do not spit
- Do not share water/drinks bottles
- If you are using a disposable face covering please do not discard this on the pitch, please use the bins provided
- Remove your own litter from the pitch and use the bins provided
- Leave your valuables at home as our changing facilities will initially be closed
Opening Hours from 3rd August 2020 are as follows:
- Monday: 09.30 – 22.00
- Tuesday: 09.30 – 22.00
- Wednesday: 09.30 – 22.00
- Thursday: 09.30 – 22.00
- Friday: 09.30 – 16.30
- Saturday: 08.30 – 14.00
- Sunday: 17.00 – 20.00