Skip to main content Skip to site footer
Club News

Season Tickets on General Sale

10 September 2020

Stevenage Football Club 2020/21 Season Tickets are now on General Sale...

Supporters can now secure their place at The Lamex Stadium for when the safe return of crowds is announced in 2020/21. For games played behind-closed-doors, Season Ticket Holders will receive an iFollow Video Match Pass code which will allow supporters to watch the match from the comfort of their home via www.stevenagefc.com.

A reduced capacity is in place for the 2020/21 season which will see the stadium operate a 1 metre plus operational model in line with SGSA and EFL Guidance. Supporters will also be required to comply with a new COVID Supporter Code of Conduct which can be found here.
 
Fans can purchase Season Tickets as individuals or together in Family Bubbles (persons living together in the same household) or Support Bubbles (maximum groups of six people in total from two households – see definition here).
 
Payment plans are available to help spread the cost. A 30% upfront payment is required, then the remaining 70% will be divided into five payments. A £20 administration charge will be required and the Club will get in-contact to make arrangements for this.
 
All stadium operation plans are subject to change based upon external guidance, in order to ensure The Lamex Stadium is a safe environment for players, staff and supporters.
 

Prices Banner.png

 Stand / Category

Adult:

Concession:

U18*:

U12:*

East:

£300

£260

£150

£75

North:

£360

£320

£180

£90

West:

£400

£360

£200

£100

*Please note that supporters under the age of 14 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult.

aGE CATEGORIES.png

The age of applicants on 1st September 2020 will determine discount qualification for season ticket(s), categories are defined as follows; 

  • Adult - Born between 02/09/61 – 01/09/2002 (18-59)
  • Concessions - Disabled (Proof of medium–high living disability allowance or equivalent PIP Award), Students with valid ID Card, 60 & over – Born on or before 01/09/1961, Ex/Current Serviceman/woman (with a Defence Discount Service Card), NHS/Emergency Service Workers
  • Under 18 - Born after 01/09/2002
  • Under 12 - Born after 01/09/2008

Concessions have a duty to inform the Club if circumstances change, and upgrade remaining tickets. Proof of qualification for Concessions must be carried at all times. Failure to provide proof may result in sanctions being imposed which may include, but not limited to, ejection and banning from the Stadium without refund.

The Club reserve the right to request each Season Ticket holder provides proof of identification in the form of a Driving License, Passport or valid Photo ID Card upon entry or at any time within the Stadium footprint. 

Benefits Banner.png

  • Priority Away & Cup Ticket Sales
  • Free iFollow Pass for all behind closed door home games
  • Free home shirt for Under 12 and Under 18’s subject to availability
  • Reserved seat sticker on each Season Ticket seat*
  • Free entry to all Stevenage Ladies FC Matches subject to capacity
  • 10% off all retail purchases in-store and online at stevenagefcshop.com

*Personalisation unavailable for the 2020/21 season

PAYMENT PLAN.png

A Payment Plan will be available to supporters to help spread the cost of Season Tickets during this difficult time. The zero interest plan will require supporters to pay 30% upon purchase of their Season Ticket and the remaining balance over the course of five consecutive monthly payments. All orders using the service will be charged a £20 administration fee per ticket. Simply select 'Payment Plan' when purchasing your Season Ticket/s.

HOW TO BUY.png

Supporters are able to purchase from www.borotickets.co.uk by going through the following process:

  • Select Stand
  • Select Area
  • Select Number of Seats Required
  • Select Bubble Type (Family - Social) if Applicable
  • Select Seats Required
  • Select Age Categories
  • Select Payment Options/Delivery/Collection
  • Select Continue
  • Type personal information for each ticket purchased
  • Confirm Purchase
All sales are subject to the 2020/21 Season Ticket Terms & Conditions which can be found here.
 
For further information please see read our FAQ’s, call 01438 223223 or email lindsayp@stevenagefc.com.

Advertisement block