Stevenage Football Club Academy is seeking to appoint highly motivated, talented, confident and hard-working individuals to join our coaching team at The Lamex Stadium...
Currently in League Two and operating a Category Three Academy, Stevenage is an ideal club for an enthusiastic coach, who loves the game and takes great pride in the professional development of young players and themselves.
Working within the various tiers that recognise and nurture local footballing talent; the successful candidate will be able to accelerate their coaching by working with a great variety of players from U7-U16.
- Plan sessions in line with existing coaching syllabus ‘topics’ every week.
- Deliver the session in line with the SFC code of conduct and under the guidance of club coaching programme.
- Review/Reflect on sessions and attempt to deliver feedback throughout the session to support player development.
- Feedback to key staff members regarding player progress.
- Understand the safeguarding responsibilities to report any concerns you have or that you are made aware of.
- Report back formally to players as instructed by lead staff during parts of the season.
Please click here for a Full Job Description.
To apply for the role, please email a recent CV and cover letter detailing your suitability for the role and how this position will support your development at a coach.
Closing date for applications is Friday 23rd April 2021.