Stevenage Football Club is seeking a part-time chef to work all Home Matchday fixtures…
Hosted in The 76 Lounge, the Club is offering matchday hospitality for every home matchday at The Lamex Stadium.
The role will require working flexible hours including evenings & weekends and will involve preparing & serving dishes for up to 120 people. Working in stadiums, banqueting and events experience preferable but not essential.
- Preservice checks of the kitchen, all items to be checked and accounted for.
- Correct use of equipment, utilities are adhered to.
- Ensure and maintain the quality of food preparation, production, and presentation within the venue.
- All food items for service are present, portion controlled as per Head Chef’s instructions
- Preparation areas kept clear and tidy
- Chefs are to be always presentable in the kitchen and public areas.
- Post service cleardown is adhered to.
- Ensure wastage is kept to a minimum.
- Ensure all systems and procedures in the Health & Safety Manuals are always maintained.
- ·To support the management team in all areas of the operation.
To apply for this role please email email@example.com along with CV and Covering Letter.
Stevenage Football Club is committed to being an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applicants from all members of the community. Should you require assistance with your application please contact the Club in advance of your submission.
2021/22 Season Tickets are now on sale at www.borotickets.co.uk. Purchase your ticket today and secure your space at The Lamex Stadium.