Stevenage Football Club is pleased to announce details for the Fans' Forum with the Chairman ahead of the new season...
Supporters are invited to a Fans' Forum with the Chairman on Wednesday 30th June 2021 to discuss the latest updates regarding a range of topics, including Season Tickets, Return of Crowds and Player Recruitment plans.
Chairman Phil Wallace will host the event in The 76 Lounge inside the new North Stand, with individual seats and tables of four & six available to book for free online.
The bar at The 76 Lounge will be open from 6pm for a 7pm start. Please note entry is by pre-booked tables only and relevant COVID protocols will be in operation.
Please note, this event is now SOLD OUT.
Key dates below:
- Thursday 24th June, 9am: 2021/22 Sky Bet League Two fixtures released
- Wednesday 30th June, 7pm: Fans Forum with The Chairman
- Saturday 10th July, 3pm: Hitchin Town vs Stevenage
- Wednesday 14th July, 7:30pm: St Albans City vs Stevenage
- Saturday 17th July: Wycombe Wanderers vs Stevenage (BCD)
- Tuesday 20th July: Stevenage vs Ipswich Town (BCD)
- Friday 23rd July, 7pm: Stevenage vs Premier League Opposition
- Tuesday 27th July, 7.45pm: Stevenage vs Watford
- Saturday 31st July, Midday: Dover Athletic vs Stevenage
Please note, events are planned subject to COVID-19 based Government Guidelines. Ticket information for pre-season fixtures will be released in early July.