Stevenage Football Club is pleased to announce plans for two fan engagement events ahead of the new season…
Firstly, supporters are invited to a Fans' Forum with the Chairman on Wednesday 30th June 2021 to discuss the latest updates regarding a range of topics, including Season Tickets, Return of Crowds and Player Recruitment plans.
Chairman Phil Wallace will host the event in The 76 Lounge inside the new North Stand, with individual seats and tables of four & six available to book for free online.
The bar at The 76 Lounge will be open from 6pm for a 7pm start. Please note entry is by pre-booked tables only and relevant COVID protocols will be in operation.
Then, on the weekend of our first pre-season fixture, all Stevenage supporters are invited to the 2021 Open Day at Bragbury End on Sunday 11th July.
The event will take place from 11am to 1pm and will include a behind-the-scenes look at a First Team training session, the opportunity to meet and greet the squad and a number of fun football related games for youngsters to join in with the players.
Food and drink will be on offer, as well as the opportunity to purchase Official Club Merchandise, including the new 2021/22 Macron Training Wear.
Admission to the event is free, and directions for Bragbury End can be found below. Note, there is no public parking at Bragbury End Training Ground.
Key dates below:
- Thursday 24th June, 9am: 2021/22 Sky Bet League Two fixtures released
- Wednesday 30th June, 7pm: Fans Forum with The Chairman
- Saturday 10th July, 3pm: Hitchin Town vs Stevenage
- Sunday 11th July, 11am: 2021 Open Day at Bragbury End
- Wednesday 14th July, 7:30pm: St Albans City vs Stevenage
- Saturday 17th July: Wycombe Wanderers vs Stevenage (BCD)
- Tuesday 20th July: Stevenage vs Ipswich Town (BCD)
- Friday 23rd July, 7pm: Stevenage vs Premier League Opposition
- Tuesday 27th July, 7.45pm: Stevenage vs Watford
- Saturday 31st July, Midday: Dover Athletic vs Stevenage
Please note, events are planned subject to COVID-19 based Government Guidelines. Ticket information for pre-season fixtures will be released in early July.