Supporters have been invited to a Fans' Forum with the Chairman tonight to discuss the latest updates regarding a range of topics, including Season Tickets, Return of Crowds and Player Recruitment plans...
Chairman Phil Wallace will host the event in The 76 Lounge inside the new North Stand, with doors and bar open from 6pm for a 7pm start.
Please note entry is by pre-booked tables only and relevant COVID protocols will be in operation.
This event is now SOLD OUT.
- Wednesday 30th June, 7pm: Fans Forum with The Chairman
- Saturday 10th July, 3pm: Hitchin Town vs Stevenage
- Wednesday 14th July, 7:30pm: St Albans City vs Stevenage
- Saturday 17th July: Wycombe Wanderers vs Stevenage (BCD)
- Tuesday 20th July: Stevenage vs Ipswich Town (BCD)
- Friday 23rd July, 7pm: Stevenage vs Crystal Palace XI
- Tuesday 27th July, 7.45pm: Stevenage vs Watford
- Saturday 31st July, Midday: Dover Athletic vs Stevenage
- Saturday 7th August: Stevenage vs Barrow AFC (Sky Bet League Two Opening Day)
Further details regarding ticketing for all fixtures will be announced in early July.