Stevenage FC Foundation are looking to recruit a Health & Wellbeing Project Officer to join our team…
Thanks to funding from the Herts Sports Partnership, as part of their Live Longer Better campaign, Stevenage FC Foundation is seeking a highly motivated, responsible, enthusiastic, and committed individual to work within its expanding community programme.
The successful applicant will support the Heath & Wellbeing arm of Stevenage FC Foundation to develop an accessible health and wellbeing offer, in a variety of settings for all, to live more active, healthy, aspirational lives.
A suitable candidate would have experience of delivering and helping coordinate health related programmes, that demonstrates changes in behaviour, working with budgets and be able to demonstrate partnership working from previous roles.
The ideal candidate will help play a powerful and influential role in many peoples’ lives, by promoting the Foundation, its values and promoting the benefits of health and wellbeing within the community.
- Job Title: Health & Wellbeing Project Officer
- Reports To: Head of Health & Wellbeing
- Location: Based at Stevenage FC Foundation office, The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage, SG2 8RH. Some travel to locations in Stevenage and surrounding areas. Flexibility to work remotely on an ad hoc basis.
- Contract: Full time (38 hours per week) fixed term one year contract. Flexibility is expected and due to the nature of the post some evening and weekend work will be necessary.
- Salary: £19,000 plus delivery related incentives
For further information and details of the role, please click here.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 20th June 2021.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to Hannah Marsh at email@example.com.
As we are diverse organisation that respects differences in race, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, background, or personal circumstance, we welcome all applications. We want everyone to feel valued and included in the football community and to achieve their full potential. Stevenage FC Foundation is opposed to any form of discrimination and commits itself to the redress of any inequality by taking positive action where appropriate. Should you require assistance with your application please contact the Foundation in advance of your submission.